Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • GTA V
  • defydude
    Free Member

*jizz*

druidh
    Free Member

But the 11th of February was ages ago!

AdamW
    Free Member

I misread that as ‘GAY TV’.

Pity, sounded interesting.

donald
    Free Member

A GTV

v8ninety

It’s going to have to be AMAZING. RockStar haven’t failed to deliver on this franchise before though…

defydude
    Free Member

I misread that as ‘GAY TV’

There was always The Ballad Of Gay Tony.

JEngledow
    Free Member

Is it me or is this an advert for an advert(trailer)?

monkey_boy
    Free Member

it all went downhill after san andreas….

great games but it does get boring.

im about halfway through ‘dead island’ and to be honest its ok but as i said to a mate “its all very GTA”..

go and talk to blah blah, blah blah tells you to go to blah and get blah, then go across half the map and kill blah..

same with red dead, after a while they do get boring…. i guess were spoilt these days.

what do i know, need to dig out the amiga 😉

Northwind

JEngledow, you are spot on. It’ll probably be a great game, nevertheless, this is total nonsense 😆

Drac

im about halfway through ‘dead island’ and to be honest its ok but as i said to a mate “its all very GTA”..

It’s nothing like GTA series, it’s certainly not free roam and far too scripted.

SamB
    Free Member

I’m sure if you want gritty realism a la GTA 4, GTA 5 will be quite good.

If you would like to have actual fun (like in Vice City and San Andreas), then Saints Row 3 is out in a couple of weeks 🙂

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w29B6gZV0bs[/video]

molgrips
    Free Member

Monkey boy, you are quite right, a lot are very samey. That’s why I don’t play them all.. however I am quite into GTA and I loved both San Andreas and 4. I seem to be unique amongst people who like this kind of thing in that I don’t mind change. If it’s different then I’m happy to see what the new thing has to offer and appreciate it as it is. 2 was different to 3 was different to SA – all good. Vice City was the only one I didn’t play much.

I wonder when it’s coming out – if I get Uncharted 3 I’ll have to crack on to get it played before this 🙂

Kit
    Free Member

Looks like you ride a road bike around in GTAV 😀

http://www.edge-online.com/news/more-new-gta-v-screenshots-released

monkey_boy
    Free Member

haha, that will mean going as fast as you can downhill then trying to find the most evil way to come off :O

i really hope they have put a bit more madness back into it like the old san andreas days.

GW
    Free Member

Sweet! I’m going to ask my neighbour when this is gonna be ready.

Cougar

Didn’t one of the previous ones (San Andreas? Maybe) have a BMX or something similar?

Be interesting to see how GTAV stacks up. I’ve bought the last couple and just lost interest halfway through. Come back Vice City, all is forgiven.

yossarian
    Free Member

My favourite was Vice City. Not as big, open or interactive as the others but a great soundtrack and brilliant storyline.

Lifer
    Free Member

GTAIV was boring, San Andreas is the best game ever made.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

as i posted ages ago it all went a bit boring after vice city san andreas, the open countryside missions in SA were great.

it was SA that had the BMX track

i’ll buy it anyway 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

I really liked IV. Much more atmospheric.

racefaceec90

i hope it returns to either vice city/san andreas gameplay.as nice as v was,there just wasn’t enough to do (unlike san andreas/vice city before it).it’s also a shame that it seems to yet again be set somewhere in america too (tokyo/edinburgh e.t.c would have been awesome 😀
    saying that though,i may have to save up for another 360 after i have paid my bmx off 😉

scuzz
    Free Member

Ah, Rockstar.
    I’m expecting there’ll be more content; GTA IV was this console generation’s GTA III. Compare SA with III to see what a few years’ development can yield from the same hardware – fun times ahead.

samuri
    Free Member

I thought GTA IV was brilliant. I’m hoping this will be similar.

Someone mentioned saints row 3 above. God that was a terrible, terrible game. Worst driving experience in any game ever.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.