Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • molgrips
    Free Member

First thing I did was fling myself off the top of the mountain, but I toocoudn’t work out the parachute opening bit. My first death.

Where do you steal planes from?

clubber
    Free Member

Where do you steal planes from?

The tool shop? 😉

pondo

I went to LSIA to see if I could find a jet to rob, but I couldn’t get into any and got my face shot in. 🙁

anonymouse
    Free Member

The early missions in these games are usually dull sedate affairs to get you used to the controls, but I’ve found the ones in GTAV to be much richer than usual. Only about five missions in and I’ve been in a bank robbery (the flashback), a shoot out with gangsters in an alleyway, a paparazzi chase of a limo and a wonderful pursuit of a boat being carried on a trailer. I’m also impressed that they don’t seem to be holding the fun cars and stuff back until later in the game. All in all a great start to the game.

Drac

Erm?! Wtf?!

It’s dark irony the guy is playing an online game locked in his dark bedroom and is being trolled by kids. It does parody of itself very well.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Damn you all. I wasn’t going to get this game but I stupidly opened this thread. I’ve also been feeling rough today so I had to pop out to the pharmacy Tesco to get some medication buy the game and now I’m just clock watching until I finish work this evening. 😕

pondo

Well, if you’re feeling rough, maybe head home early? You don’t want to make anyone else at work ill. 🙂

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Last one to catch it so can’t use that excuse! 🙁

takisawa2

From the Daily Mash article on predatory Wife Stealers…

Malley’s girlfriend Mary Fisher said: “This morning the milkman was wearing loads of Blue Stratos and read me a poem about a rose.

“Meanwhile my boyfriend is upstairs yelling ‘In this one you can fly a helicopter through a building!’

Superb. LOL. 🙂

I know its not strictly cricket, but I couldnt help trying out some of the CHEAT
    codes… 🙂

**Stone me at will.

JEngledow
    Free Member

I’ve now got a 16GB Memory Stick so can run the game, I just need to get through the rest of the working day 😡

njee20
    Free Member

Found the Pinarello-esque “Whippet” road bike. Jumped off a massive railway bridge into the river below, looked like he was gonna do some awesome dive. No, just died.

pondo

Oo – oo. Whilst riding a BMX to the airport, I bunnyhopped a wall to find a massive drop on the other side into the storm drain system. Rode that sucker out. 8)

Jamie
    Free Member

Took a road bike from the hire shop. Put my helmet on. Then got wiped out with by a semi.

There’s a lesson in there somewhere.

molgrips
    Free Member

Is the hire shop near the cable car the only place?

Lifer
    Free Member

I think I’ve found every freaking mountain lion in this game now.

Went to get revenge with the shotgun. Snuck up close to one ‘Click’ no ammo.

Face eaten.

😥

takisawa2 – Member
    I know its not strictly cricket, but I couldnt help trying out some of the CHEAT codes…

GTA is one of the only games where cheats are part of the mess about aspect of the game, IMO. In San Andreas they’d mess up your save files if you used them (and then saved the game) so make sure you have seperate ‘clean’ and ‘cheat’ saves to avoid any annoyance later!

scandal42
    Free Member

Just got F1 2012.

Bet you are all well jealous.

matther01
    Free Member

Now proud owner of a plane…recon flights over everything to now find the choppers and get on the blimp.

pondo

How’d you get that? 😀

And where? 😀

ChuckMorris
    Free Member

On your in-game phone navigate to littlelacysurprisepageant.com

molgrips
    Free Member

Can you simply have friends on the social club, rather than crews? If so, this thread needs the hand of cyberfriendship extended.

wilko1999
    Free Member

Chuck does that work on 5 as well as 4 then?

takisawa2

I fear tonights Beaver Scouts session will go very very slowly… 🙁

njee20
    Free Member

Is the hire shop near the cable car the only place?

There’s one on the beach too, did a mission as Michael which involved hiring a bike. Took the MTB which had been ruined by mud guards!

I_Ache
    Free Member

I was thinking about getting this later in the year before I am layed up for two weeks after an op but I want it now. God dam it!

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

Beaver Scouts session

It is a lot easier during the summer when it’s all skirts and bikinis.

Jamie
    Free Member

I think I have done 2 missions, the last one being when Michael becomes playable.

All the rest is nicking planes and crashing them into mountains.

Note to self: Buy a parachute.

ChuckMorris
    Free Member

wilko1999 – Member
    Chuck does that work on 5 as well as 4 then?

I’ve not tried it yet, I read it on a forum today. Will try it tonight.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Can you simply have friends on the social club, rather than crews? If so, this thread needs the hand of cyberfriendship extended.

No idea, but I’m on there with the same username. Feel free to add/befriend/connect/whatever it is you do with the social club.

molgrips
    Free Member

Hmm has to be done via email or one of the other networks ie FB or PSN.

arcadian
    Free Member

My copy of GTA arrived early, on Monday afternoon.

I work offshore, went offshore for two weeks on Monday morning 🙁

valleyman
    Free Member

i havent read every post and i dont even know if my question has been asked/answered.

What are the chances of GTAV coming out on XBOX1/PS4?

theres leaked code on the web and ‘apparently’ it relates to PS4 version BUT i guess they aint going to release it on the new consoles so close to the release of the old gen ones?

i got shot of my PS3 last year (lost job so needed cash) im tied wether to get another PS3 for christmas WITH GTAV or do i get a PS4 and WAIT?

Cheers

I_Ache
    Free Member

Will the PS4 not be back compatible?

Jamie
    Free Member

What are the chances of GTAV coming out on XBOX1/PS4?

I imagine GTA V will be available as digital download to the next gen consoles.

iain1775
    Free Member

The big skyscraper under construction in centre of the city
    Yea you can base jump off the crane on top of it 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Time for the evening shift.

I stole a plane from the airport, btw.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ammunation wont sell me a parachute. Guess I got to do some missions…

takisawa2

There’s a parachute at the top of the tower crane.
    Climbing back down the bloomin thing would be boring though.

Find an empty bit of ground & B, B, LB, B, B, B, LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y will get you a chopper, landing on the crane might be tricky. 🙂

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

There are sharks in the sea. Big man eaters.

Jamie
    Free Member

Find an empty bit of ground & B, B, LB, B, B, B, LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y will get you a chopper, landing on the crane might be tricky.

Pffft. Keep your cheats, pusherman!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCDAfa-NI-M[/video]

molgrips
    Free Member

There’s also a parachute at the top of the cable car.

Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.