Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • scruff
    Free Member

Asda by me have got loads in, both formats.

pondo

Mine has been delivered and the (metaphorical) sun is out once more. 😀 This is gonna be a long afternoon….

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

I can’t buy it. Hard drive won’t fit the mandatory install :'(

OmarLittle
    Free Member

just arrived woooo hooo!

had to delete a few things from the hard drive first and currently installing.

meehaja
    Free Member

Mine arrived just as I was heading out to work

Creg

Arrived about an hour ago.

I somehow think my other games will be gathering dust for some time now.

Shame I have to go to work in an hour…I suddenly think my cold has turned into full blown man flu requiring 48hrs off work

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Is the mandatory install bang on 8gb? Or 7.5 or something. Just wondering because I have a old 8gig console.

grum
    Free Member

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but has anyone got an XBOX 360 or PS3 they want to sell that I could play this on?

Drac

8Gb console damn man.

500Gb FTW,

Lifer
    Free Member

Grum, I think a lot of places are doing refurbished s/h PS3s for ~ £100.00 now. Guy I work with was looking at some in Game for that price AFAIK.

Creg

I have a 250GB 360 Slim for sale grum. Its 2 years old, excellent condition. Email in profile.

Looking for £100 posted.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Looks like I need a new hard drive. So need to hunt one down.

grum
    Free Member

Thanks Creg. Think I’d probably prefer a PS3 so I can use it to play Blu Rays as well but I will see.

Cheers Lifer I’ll have a look. PS3 500gb bundle with Last Of Us and GTA V for £199 sounds tempting.

http://m.tesco.com/mt/www.tesco.com/direct/gta-v-ps3-hardware-bundle/189-7842.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=189-7842&sc_cmp=aff_1018132

BoardinBob

Just foiled an attempted car jacking but knocking the perp out with a reverse elbow to the face. Currently in a strip club 8)

molgrips
    Free Member

Is anyone doing any missions or just messing about?

wilko1999
    Free Member

This is driving me nuts, bought it from Tesco on the way to work this morning, sat here at my desk with the game just staring at me…

richc
    Free Member

I bought mine from amazon and they haven’t dispatched it yet!

molgrips
    Free Member

I do not know if I am going to be able to wait…

iain1775
    Free Member

bwfc4eva868 – Member
    Is the mandatory install bang on 8gb? Or 7.5 or something. Just wondering because I have a old 8gig console.
    POSTED 50 MINUTES AGO #

8486mb!

DaveRambo

I’ve not really played console games since I bought a PS1 but I have to say that seeing all the trailers and reviews plus the £199 Tesco deal is making me very tempted to buy one and irritate Mrs R.

I don’t usually have the time to play games for hours but having enjoyed a couple of the very early GTA games I should probably re-evaluate my life priorities.

anonymouse
    Free Member

The box is on my desk and the back says the install is 8.23gb. I don’t know how big my PS3 memory is but it is very old so I’m a little worried. Would a plug-in USB hard drive work? Any reccommendations?

marko75
    Free Member

Anyone else kill the hostage within the first 3 minutes of the game?

ski
    Free Member

Road bike off road, down a mountain is fun 😉

Just spotted my next mission in front of me….

anonymouse
    Free Member

The box is on my desk and the back says the install is 8.23gb. I don’t know how big my PS3 memory is but it is very old so I’m a little worried. Would a plug-in USB hard drive work? Any reccommendations?

Phew, a quick internet trawl shows that Xcom is 7.6gb. I’ve got that and a couple of other PSN games saved so fingers crossed I should be ok.

flyingmonkeycorps

The Tesco deal with The Last of us and GTAV for 200 quid is proper tempting… Especially when PS+ seems to be such a good deal too

andermt
    Free Member

anonymouse,

Just change the hard drive, very easy! Mine has a 240GB drive now in an original fat PS3. My PS3 instructions had the details on how to do it.

My copy of GTA5 is sitting on my desk at home, I’m at work and getting on a flight in 2 hours for a business trip for the rest of the week!!

Roll on the weekend!

grum
    Free Member

The Tesco deal with The Last of us and GTAV for 200 quid is proper tempting… Especially when PS+ seems to be such a good deal too

Apparently it was £180 from Play the other day. 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

Anyone else kill the hostage within the first 3 minutes of the game?

3 minutes? 30 seconds more like.

/starts restarts mission.

PeaslakeDave
    Free Member

I am at work and want to get home and play my new game. I have finished all I have to do for a while, so I look on facebook and see a picture showing that my housemates have opened my delivery and are enjoying it very much. This isn’t annoying in the slightest…

flyingmonkeycorps

Apparently it was £180 from Play the other day.

Dammit! But then again, 200 Clubcard points balances that out. A bit.

Also, I’m trying to resist.

njee20
    Free Member

Would a plug-in USB hard drive work? Any reccommendations?

Any 2.5″ hard drive should work, I bought a slim 12gb console and put the 60gb one from my old (dead) fat PS3 in, worked perfectly. Cheaper than buying a 250gb one too.

Jamie
    Free Member

I can see Franklin’s special ability helping out my piss poor driving…

WackoAK
    Free Member

Anyone care to comment from your initial impressions on how the game compares to previous versions?

marko75
    Free Member

the gameplay takes a bit of use. Do not try and take drugs and kill aliens – I have died 3 times already!

matther01
    Free Member

Hmmmm…not done many missions…found the mountain bikes, a parachute, some letters…but no weapons (apart from killing people to get them)…oh and a couple of stunt jumps…hopefully will get better.

Drac

I’m doing missions and messy around, took the drugs and killed the aliens first time.

I did however in the opening scene keep shooting my partner in the head until I spotted the crosshairs, the sun was on the TV. 😳

takisawa2

And guess who cant find his receipt from Tesco for the £5 pre-order mullarkeyism…doh. 👿

PrinceJohn

installing as I type…

PrinceJohn

still installing… oh – nope, now I’m calibrating.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.