Viewing 40 posts - 1,321 through 1,360 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Quite a lot of pre-pubescent boys online last night… Not right Imo.

Oh btw, a list of STW name vs GTAV name would be handy for ps3 too. I’m still molgrips.

atlaz
    Free Member

AW – xbox here

Smudger GB is my ingame name

Atlaz……whats yours?
    AW………whats yours?

I’ve met hexamstu in game as well.

and make sure you have a mic!

Zosim is the in-game name. We had a bit of a tank fight one day

I_Ache
    Free Member

I had some dock earlier who just kept on killing me. I couldn’t even ruin away he just seemed to be waiting for me. Then my PS3 locked up again. Bloody thing.

wilsonalasdair
    Free Member

Smudger, seems difficult to get a consistent game going.

Only second day online though !

popstar
    Free Member

I ache, remember his name. Will buy bazooka to pawn his axss.

anonymouse
    Free Member

F1shfi2h online on ps3 here.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I don’t remember it but he was wearing white shorts a white jacket and a white pointy hat.

I have just deleted GTA entirely and restarted from new except for online in the hope of solving this locking up problem. It hasn’t helped at all, I can’t complete any normal game missions. I don’t think it’s my internet as it’s happening on and offline, could it be my actual PlayStation or is it more likely to be game?

Drac

Well been having lots of fun blowing people up with sticky bombs when they’re in their personal cars but too much fun I now have a dunce hat and on the naughty step for 48hrs, it’s good job I’m on nights from tomorrow. Stupid bloody idea in GTA to be punished for killing players by blowing their car up.

I_Ache it sounds like you may have a dodgy Hard Drive I had similar problem with my PS3 for awhile and it would corrupt the main software so had to keep doing reinstalls. New hard drive sorted it out right.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Sorry Smudger I don’t have a mic! I’ll have to get one sorted.

meehaja
    Free Member

Credits go on a while don’t they! had to wait ages to see my mates name, now I want to crack on with jumps and stuff!

molgrips
    Free Member

My headset battery ran out.. Ended up with some randoms, few races, a LTS at which I sucked, and a quality mission called Hippy Hunting in which both teams have to rob the same van with comedy results. Must do that with the crew 🙂

Drac

Hippy Hunting is great fun look for Corrupted Cop as well that’s chaos with loads of players.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I did worry that might be the case drac. I will have a Google to see what I need to do to change it. I take it all the boot software isn’t stored on the PS3 so it’s just a car off plug and play? Obviously I will lose all game data but that’s no biggie.

Drac

Back you game data up onto a USB.

The chip contains a basic boot software and then it downloads the rest onto a HD there’s load of videos on what to do but it’s very easy.

Lifer
    Free Member

Bounties can be given out by NPCs if you steal a nice car. If you last 1 in game day (45 mins) you get the money. If you leave before someone claims the bounty or 1 day expires it’ll reset when you next start.

Drac

Yup had a few put on me but seems to slow down a bit when you rank up more. Also claimed a few hunting people down or executing crew members who have one on the. :mrgreen:

Lifer
    Free Member

Always fun to indulge in a spot of bounty hunting, but can get costly. Most trouble I’ve had is from other bounty hunters…

Smudger666

Oooooooo, didn’t know that about bounties – I can last forever on the roof north of the customs north of the city.

To all the guys I met tonight, something was screwy with my connection – kept dropping out.

Lifer
    Free Member

I_Ache – Member
    I had some dock earlier who just kept on killing me. I couldn’t even ruin away he just seemed to be waiting for me. Then my PS3 locked up again. Bloody thing.

If you do the quick respawn thing (either tapping X or waiting for the bar to fill up in the loading screen after you die) you won’t respawn too far away from your last position. People can kill you then bring the map up to see where/when you respawn, and usually get to you before you figure out what’s what. I managed to pick up a £7k bounty because the guy killed me when I was running from police, police then shot him so when I respawned had the sniper ready and he appeared just down the street.

There is another option (square?) which either spawns you in your safehouse or further away. TBH never pressed it!

Smudger666 – Member
    Oooooooo, didn’t know that about bounties – I can last forever on the roof north of the customs north of the city.

You can just piss about in your safehouse too. But that’s for the weak.

atlaz
    Free Member

I had a bounty on me this week and let the bloke I’d been doing jobs with take it. There were about 5-6 players heading my way so seemed the nicest way to get out of it. On the flip side, the reason I had the bounty on me was I’d spent 30 mins griefing this bloke who ran me over as I left a mission. I must have killed him 5 or 6 times until he got fed up and called the bounty in.

Drac

There is another option (square?) which either spawns you in your safehouse or further away. TBH never pressed it!

That’ll request a 1 on 1 Deathmatch I’m not sure there is another option you just have to kill them first or grab a car and go. Had some long battles trying to get rid of people and them of me.

DaveRambo

I have to say I felt quite bad when Drac stood there ( in his bikini) and told me to take the easy bounty.

I mean killing a bald woman in the street for money seems wrong.

I’ve had a few fun sessions with crew members – we should try and arrange a time when we can all get on.

Drac

She took your full 9mm though.

Drac

The Bad Sports place is a dark place lots of people with super pimped cars and tanks that can outrun Police cars they drive around killing everything in their path. Still only 5 hours and I’m allowed out to play again. Until next time I blow up a few players cars that are trying to kill me.

marko75
    Free Member

some impressive – if not a little too much spent on this game montage:

link

I_Ache
    Free Member

I haven’t seen it mentioned but has anybody else noticed that a good way to earn a few quid is to sell stolen cars to Los Santos Customs? I have been getting 5-10k per car.

Drac

It’s where I make my money the Baller SUV it’s a Range Rover gives you 9k a time.

Tom83

Just picked it up on the xbox this week. Seems most of you have it on ps3, for those on xbox feel free to add me – tommeh83.

Lifer
    Free Member

Found last night that the attack helicopter (buzzard) is a very easy way to collect bounties 😈

SamB
    Free Member

That in-game stunt montage is excellent. If you haven’t tried backflipping a motorbike, you definitely should!

Drac: bad sports mode gets progressively longer the more often you’re sent there. If you want to avoid bad sports mode, do some missions or races in between blowing up other players cars – that helps reset you to “good” status 😀

Drac

Yes so I hear. I do lots of missions and races but guess did too much freemode of having fights with other players, a very silly idea being punished for destroying things in a GTA game.

molgrips
    Free Member

Presumably so that it doesn’t end up like previous public online games where you take three steps and get killed, every time.

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

Presumably so that it doesn’t end up like previous public online games where you take three steps and get killed, every time.

They should just ban guns and bombs.

Drac

They have passive mode for those that want to not be killed well not by guns anyway as blowing their car up or running them over still kills them. GTA is all about mayhem so if you don’t want that then you play invite only or solo. There’s a financial penalty for blowing up people’s cars which seems fair, it’s proving to be very unpopular the bad sport for cars so it’ll be interesting to see where they go with it.

Drac

I’m back out of the sin bin so may be on tonight before I went in I was doing motorbike stunts with DamntheGame.

It got a bit scary.

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

PS3 and GTAV in the post 🙂

Don’t think I’ll have internet for multiplayer but looking forward to singleplayer and Gran Turismo 5 😀

bails

Selfie time

Drac

Hahaha!

Drac

Sorry Molgrips my connection was piss poor last night and eventually dropped for about 10-15 minutes.

I_Ache
    Free Member

So I changed my HDD and the game was still crashing. I had no idea what to do, until today when I found it wouldn’t play 2 of my bluray discs but would play a DVD. A bit of googling later and I found the best bet was to rebuild the file system. I managed that but in the meantime the kids had a spillage and seem to have broken both controllers. Gutted.

In buggered if I’m paying £70 for two replacements so I am going for replacement ribbons. Fingers crossed I will be up and running by the end of the week.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,321 through 1,360 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.