Viewing 40 posts - 921 through 960 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I’m molgrips.. everywhere, and anywhere.. and there is only one and has only ever been one 🙂

So.. crew aren’t automatically friends?

DaveRambo

OK – I’m YetiRiderMan

Should be on later so will look out for people.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’ll be on later if online play is working.

I say later.. it’ll be about 8pm, so if anyone’s around we should try and set up a crew room to see how it’s done.

Drac

Nope crew members aren’t automaically friends but it shows which crew members are online.

Crew rooms can be created on the online mendu too.

Right I’m off.

andeh

Is anyone actually playing via XBox?

molgrips
    Free Member

So let me get this straight. You and your crew can join an open game online and watch them commit crimes? You could then kill them and steal their money?

molgrips
    Free Member

Kids are in bed but my wife is watching Dr who on Netflix 🙁

Markie
    Free Member

Kids are in bed but my wife is watching Dr who on Netflix

Surely a wife who watches Dr Who of her own volition is worth a 8)

molgrips
    Free Member

She’s well into scifi 🙂

Drac

So let me get this straight. You and your crew can join an open game online and watch them commit crimes? You could then kill them and steal their money?

Yes and no. They can rob gargaes and stores for cash, you can kill them before they get to an ATM but they only drop a small amount of cash.

Cougar

Not bought Xbox Live yet, I’m loathed to spend another £35 already.

http://www.electronicfirst.com/cheap-xbox-live-codes/12-1-month-xbox-live-gold-membership/

(Shorter periods are available for less money, but is less cost effective. Eg, six quid for a month.)

akira

Are crews mixes of people on Xbox and ps3? I’m on Xbox, most people seem to be talking about ps3. I’ve set up a crew but it’s only me…..not sure that counts, crew is bigcarsteal if people are interested.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Are crews mixes of people on Xbox and ps3?

I asked this earlier. I’m fairly sure it’s a no, as they’re both different networks. It’s a pity really. I wish there was some way to be able to play with gamers on both networks. Not sure it would ever happen though.

akira

I know you can’t mix the consoles when playing but can a crew have a mix, obviously you’d only be able to play with people in the crew with the same console.

molgrips
    Free Member

I think you are simply you on rockstar social, you get to select ps3 or xbox to view things. Crews seems to consist of people irrespective of console, after all some people own both, but of course games can only be played on one console.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

So you could be online shooting up another player who’s on a different console?

Drac

The Crew works with both consoles but the actual gameplay doesn’t work across platforms.

Morning, wide awake so a little few jobs to do then it’s chill out time so might be on soon.

molgrips
    Free Member

Can’t be on until the evening when kids are down..

Drac

Yup know that feeling, my family has gone out for the day as I’m nights.

Crell
    Free Member

Suppose I should add then that I’m on Xbox.

iain1775
    Free Member

Grr haven’t played for over a week
    Ps update then froze at 99% again and yet again I find myself having to do the hard drive swop reboot in safe mode with USB stick and switch hard drives half way through trick
    Every single time…..

andeh

Xbox live gold is free this weekend guys, for those who don’t have it yet!

linky

Drac

I use to get similar issues Iain once I replaced the Hard Drive I never had trouble since.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

So I’ve bought a PS3 and played a GTA game for the first time in about 5 years. I am shite at it. Still more time to practice tomorrow.

molgrips
    Free Member

Well, I’m online….

samuri
    Free Member

I was playing online today and passed another player. I spun the car round to kill him and he’s sat in a traffic queue patiently waiting for his turn through the lights!

Of course, I empteyed an smg clip into him.

samuri
    Free Member

But, there is something very cool about picking up three strangers who you know are real people, driving them halfway across the city knowing they are watching your driving and then pulling a job together.

It really is very good indeed.

molgrips
    Free Member

I was sat in my car reading the map and someone murdered me.

It’s a rough old town Los Santos.

Yes it is cool to be driven to a job, but the guy who won my tutorial race took the lead in the job and when we finished he killed me. I’m going to have to look out for him.

molgrips
    Free Member

Are you in PHUK?

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Get everyone to pile into a car and then ram it into the petrol pumps. BOOOOOOOOM.

matther01
    Free Member

Anyone do Abigails mission? I really had to kill her in the end.

Drac

Yeah the driving off to do a job thing is pretty cool.

akira

Okay anyone on Xbox not feeling the love.
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bigstealcar

takisawa2

It seems very complicated all this social club stuff.
    Is it not easier to just add each other as friends & jump straight to one of your friends who’s playing…

I’m takisawa on XBox if anyone wants to add me.
    I’m usually found riddled with bullets cowering somewhere until I can steal the slowest car or climb a crane.

I did shoot someone last night though. 😀

samuri
    Free Member

Are you in PHUK?

I don’t even know what that is. Should I join a crew then (XBOX), which one?

Drac

Added you now Samuri and others.

Had my first deathmatch earlier it became apparent that 2 members were working together to try and build cash, everyone left but them and me. It didn’t end well for them I don’t like cheats and exploiters.

$4000 for me.

Smudger666

Robbing convenience stores is great fun when you use a chopper as the getaway vehicle.

Drac

Hahaha good thinking.

Screaming down the mic at the attendant does get you more cash. The dog wasn’t impressed though.

iain1775
    Free Member

Drac, request to join sent
    Fixed my ps3 now so heading online this evening
    Got my own one man crew now accepting memberships – http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_pimp_daddies

Drac

Added.

Viewing 40 posts - 921 through 960 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.