Viewing 40 posts - 841 through 880 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • Drac

More multiplayer info.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51487/gta-online-details-game-day-access-info-and-more.html

So about 12pm for the UK.

I’ve got the three lads buying big on Lester’s tips before doing the hits. How long does the stock climb for? i.e. how long should I hold on to the stock before selling?

Depends which market it’s on the BAWSAQ varies by other players, LCN is based on what seems to more set rules.

anonymouse
    Free Member

So when does the online fun start? I’ll be on after the kids are in bed tonight and can’t to embarrass myself. Are there crew colours agreed upon yet? My vote would be for pink.

Drac

I’m off today so once I get this morning meeting out of the way and few chores I may get some fun online before I pick the kids up. I have another meeting tonight so may not be on until late.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

So how would I join a crew with you lovely lot then? Is there an STW crew?

anonymouse
    Free Member

See the first post.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

See the first post.

Haha, cheers. It was that long ago it totally passed me by.

Drac

Patched.

So who wants to be ran over first?

OmarLittle
    Free Member

cant connect to the online game due to server issues…expect this will continue for a few days.

ska-49
    Free Member

Mine kept freezing then I got dropped into free roam with a couple other players but couldn’t do anything interesting. Couldn’t steal planes and couldn’t buy much. Fingers crossed it’ll be sorted soon.

I sent a request Drac!

Drac

Yeah connections issue will be a problem always is for any game launch or major patch.

Ok Ska.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Drac, invite requested. But it says request failed for some reason.

Drac

Added should bounce an invite back.

A quick reminder. I play a lot online with the main bods of the crew we tend to be relaxed about people we play online with better anyone screaming down mics, cheating, exploiting or acting like an arse will be booted. 😀

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Wonder how long the server issues will take to sort out?

Drac

It’ll settle down after the initial rush I’d say it’ll pick up within 24 hours.

takisawa2

XBox Live renewed in readiness… 🙂

marko75
    Free Member

I just tried – no luck…. will try again later tonight

takisawa2

No joy here either.
    It went into Multiplayer but just sat there Loading, after the other players spawned.
    The opening cut scene takes a while.
    Seemed a lot of options to go through.
    Looks well set up.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Are both XBox and PS3 networks struggling?

McHamish
    Free Member

Yeah, it was on BBC. They sold more than they were expecting and are apparently they’re rushing in extra hardware but it’ll take time to settle down. Rock star have said they haven’t managed an online game of this size before.

I’m hoping I’ll be online after The Wife has had her baking fix.

warton
    Free Member

looks like I’m in on xbox…

EDIT: well, the credits are running, talk of a race…

EDIT: been launching session for quite a time 🙁

Lifer
    Free Member

Is disappoint

McHamish
    Free Member

So am I. After baking we’re now watching that woman who’s always pregnant tell people how todo up their house. Definitely need a second TV in our next house.

Drac

Been to a meeting for 3 hours this am for work another tonight for 3 hours and come home to settle down with the Mrs who was cooking pizza for me. She’s in bed the pizza isn’t in sight, going to play GTA and get some tips off Trevor. 😡

anonymouse
    Free Member

Still no luck getting online here. Got the update but no servers will have me.

Drac

Yeah has a quick try last night I got on solo and it would bug out again. It’s also lost my character twice.

No hurry I’ve still singleplayer to finish.

takisawa2

Me old mate Trev gets a new look…

IMAG1842 by pten2106, on Flickr

anonymouse
    Free Member

Trevor is looking sharp there. Ponsonby’s?

Did my first tri with Michael last night and got gold.

irvtheswirv
    Free Member

Nice one Drac – crew invite request sent (woozygifgaf)

scruff
    Free Member

I did the torturing one last night, didnt bother me at all. The one I didnt like was shooting the coyotees with the redneck. Not going to see him again 😥

edit, actually made me laugh when the tortured guy fell down the stairs afterwards.

Drac

I’ll sort you one the crew soon. Have the youngest off today as she puke this am, I may get on and try it again later if she doses off.

bails

I’ve only done two missions as Trevor (Been busy riding coast to coast through wales: http://crudcatcherc2cc.blogspot.co.uk/ http://www.justgiving.com/CC2CC), was driving along last night and spotted an abandoned VW Camper. Got out to have a look, got tasered and woke up in my pants on the railway!

Drac

Been busy riding coast to coast through wales: http://crudcatcherc2cc.blogspot.co.uk/ http://www.justgiving.com/CC2CC), was driving along last night and spotted an abandoned VW Camper. Got out to have a look, got tasered and woke up in my pants on the railway!

What about GTA?

andeh

takisawa2 – Member
    Me old mate Trev gets a new look…

HA! I have Trevor exactly the same….but with some sick, red hipster shades 8)

Drac

Online seems to be slowly creeping into life. That said it’s now altered my character so I’ve had to delete him and start again.

marko75
    Free Member

Online seems to be slowly creeping into life. That said it’s now altered my character so I’ve had to delete him and start again.

I cant seem to get online to play… I am stuck playing the most two boring missions ever…. nuclear waste and parts of a submarine……. /yawn

Drac

Not tried this evening as the Mrs is home.

warton
    Free Member

My plan for tonight. Get in, have tea, get kids to bed, tidy kitchen, tidy living room, check finances, put stuff on ebay.

What actually happened?

Tea, kids to bed, Gta v.

I’m in trouble

Drac

Just show her the many fashions of Trevor.

Lifer
    Free Member

I’m in online but don’t really understand what’s going on…I’m just doing missions…where is the real people?

McHamish
    Free Member

Just requested an invite into your crew…if I ever get online I expect to..um…don’t know. I’ll see when I get online!

Viewing 40 posts - 841 through 880 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.