Viewing 40 posts - 761 through 800 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • Cougar

I’d be a bit worried if I were Rockstar. I mean – what on Earth are they going to do next?

Red Dead 3, with any luck.

matther01
    Free Member

Bigfoot?!…ace…my next adventure!

matther01
    Free Member

Just told the missus about bigfoot…to which she replied ‘where…at cannock?’ Pissing myself laughing while i type! 😀

Drac

Maybe Rockstar should get the original scottish Rockstar owners to have some input again.

Rockstar North had a big input into GTA V.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

They must have had lots of input. The names of (some of) the cars are pure British humour. Isn’t the A6 (or is it an A4) called the Obey Tailgater?

Plenty other nods to UK humour dotted around the game.

Drac
    Cougar

BAWSAQ has to be from a Scot…

warton
    Free Member

Just bought it. I’m ready

I_Ache
    Free Member

This game might cause a divorce! Not because I am playing it too much but because the wife can’t sleep so I can’t play. I’m not a happy bunny.

samuri
    Free Member

How to make hundreds of millions.

There’s a load of assisination jobs to complete. Leave them all to the end. Save game. Listen to Lester telling you where to invest. Then buy shares in opposing company with all three characters, clip bloke from other company. Watch money roll in.

Cougar

There’s a load of assisination jobs to complete. Leave them all to the end. Save game. Listen to Lester telling you where to invest.

Buy:

Assassination Mission #1 – Hotel Assassination (invest in Betta Pharmaceuticals on Bawsaq) Assassination Mission #2 – The Multi-Target Assassination (invest in Debonaire Tobacco on LCN)
    Assassination Mission #3 – The Vice Assassination (invest in iFRUIT BAWSAQ)
    Assassination Mission #4 – The Bus Assassination
    Assassination Mission #5 – The Construction Assassination (invest in Goald Coast Development on LCN)

matther01
    Free Member

Apologies…assumed the scottish humour was simply transferred from previous games rather than supplied by the original owners of Rockstar.

Just completed a stunt jump on a mtb…looked quite like a chameleon from the camera angle.

Also found a mtb without mudguards too.

Drac

I’ve only got the construction one left but all my characters have at least $400k each so may take a risk and dump it all in as it’s on the LCN so not effected by other players. Made $179k from one one today that I spotted on the BAWSAQ creeping up again.

nickc

Yeah was pretty miffed to read Emsz’s post on one of the previous pages about Trevor, pretty much gave away a forkin massive part of the story that I haven’t got to yet.

wow, someone didn’t get enough hugs from their mum

Hmmm, in defence of the poor lass, it’s more like a teaser. In the meantime, Unless you’re really hard of understanding Trevor belongs with this bunch. That’s the point of GTA, you get to play the bad guy, but you’re still the bad guy, right?

[video]http://youtu.be/Eh4f8SUp-PU[/video]

And I dunno if you ever noticed what happens to those guys at the end of EVERY SINGLE GAME EVER CREATED IN THE WORLD….

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18[/video]

molgrips
    Free Member

We’re all a bit poorly chez Grips, all I want to do is play GTAV all day… But I can’t play it with the kids around 🙁

akira

Friends over this weekend, no Gta till Monday. But online on Tuesday, must join some um clubs, no that’s not what they’re called. Clans? Balls!

PrinceJohn

So the missus is having a lie in, I came down stairs & ‘accidentally’ turned on the PS3… whoops…

Cougar

must join some um clubs, no that’s not what they’re called. Clans?

“Crews” in the Rockstar world.

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

Woo hoo!, I got to the end of the story yesterday! (Is it a spoiler, or just a teaser, to reveal that I chose to follow a different path at the end?)

Still loads to do, obviously. Found a few more jumps (but so failed to clear any of them). Started finding scraps (thank you anonymouse and I_Ache). Bought the docks and started collecting the radioactive waste (it is taking a tediously long time, but it gives good money).

molgrips
    Free Member

Has anyone figured out what you are supposed to do with the vert ramp at the airport?

PrinceJohn

Has anyone figured out what you are supposed to do with the vert ramp at the airport?

I drove a car at it. Quickly.

Euro
    Free Member

Must have tried a dozen outlets before i found a copy. Installing now……………….. 😀

molgrips
    Free Member

I drove a car at it quickly too. Went a long way up into the air, landed, and still failed. Are you meant to end up on top of the car park?

wilko1999
    Free Member

I said I was a bit miffed Nick, that was all. It didn’t ruin my week, or even day. But no, like any book I read or film I see, funnily enough I don’t want to know the ending. I didn’t have a go at Emsz, you or anyone. And WOW, what lengths you went to, embedding appropriate videos to assist your point in an hilarious fashion whilst simultaneously patronising and belittling me. Great work sunshine, have a smartie.

billyboulders
    Free Member

Also found a mtb without mudguards too.

The red “Scorcher” branded one?
    Found one last night, the attention to detail on it is amazing. Floating rotors, branded tyres and rims, 1×10 drivetrain. It must have been modelled by someone who rides. Goes well too, brakes are a bit on/off (Hayes?) but with a light touch they can even be modulated 🙂

PrinceJohn

I drove a car at it quickly too. Went a long way up into the air, landed, and still failed. Are you meant to end up on top of the car park?

Not sure – after that happened to me I got seduced by stealing planes. Today I stole a tank.

Didn’t end well but the police cars blew up nicely…

Cougar

Where does one acquire a MTB? I’ve not come across one yet.

Rosss
    Free Member

Up north, there is nearly always one at the rental at the bottom of the cable car, if not head back down the road to a logging area on the opposite side and there will be someone riding one on the trails at the back of there.

billyboulders
    Free Member

Lots of the normal mudguarded mtb’s being ridden about in the s.w. foothills of the big mountain. I got the scorcher one when I knocked someone off his mudguards mtb so i could nick it in the tunnel in that area and the red bike appeared next to his one.

Pigface
    Free Member

I love reading this thread, so many sociopaths 😆

Cougar

Cheers, I’ll take a look later.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

So I was getting the impression (from reading online) that the CargoBob was difficult to nick from the military base so I thought, **** it, I’ll just drive in in a tractor. Which I did. Only lost about 25% health before getting into the copter and absconding. Even the chasing chopper lost me after I just flew constantly in one direction. Disappointingly easy.

Drac/Cougar, delete if that counts as a spoiler.

molgrips
    Free Member

I drove in in a fast car, sorted.

Drac

You can order bikes for your garage so no need to go to the in game LBS.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I was getting the impression (from reading online) that the CargoBob was difficult to nick from the military base so I thought, **** it, I’ll just drive in in a tractor. Which I did. Only lost about 25% health before getting into the copter and absconding. Even the chasing chopper lost me after I just flew constantly in one direction. Disappointingly easy.

Drac/Cougar, delete if that counts as a spoiler.

They reduce the difficulty for that mission. If you attempt to steal a tank or f-16, you will die repeatedly.

samuri
    Free Member

There’s a BMX track too with BMX’s on it.

endurogangster
    Free Member

Where is the bmx track? I found a race track, not sure if it is for horses or a speedway style race yet!

bigh
    Free Member

I ran over a bike thief tonight. Not sure why that made me feel self righteous considering what I did ten minutes earlier but still. ..

samuri
    Free Member

BMX track is up by the taxi cab company that Franklin can buy. Next to a football pitch in the North East of the city. Not really a track, just some ramps.

njee20
    Free Member

I found a bike thief, MTB, gave it back to the owner. Seemed the right thing to do!

Viewing 40 posts - 761 through 800 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.