Viewing 40 posts - 561 through 600 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • Tom_W1987
    Free Member

The two ways to do it is to parachute in from high altitude and land near the parked f-16 or to try ramming through the gates in a car…hijack a tank then drive the tank to the jet.

wukfit
    Free Member

Ive rammed the gates and made it to the F-16 in a car and got away fine, engines stopped and i crashed within less than a minute though, assume i ran out of fuel? 🙁

takisawa2

Expensive game this.
    Game £38.
    24″ TV for the bedroom to persuade the Wife to relinquish her control on the one in the lounge…
    £130.

I managed to get a jumbo taxying towards the runway but couldn’t get enough speed to get it up before I exploded.
    Story of my life really.

Jamie
    Free Member

Apparently Chop can’t swim 🙁

molgrips
    Free Member

Oh, now I did not realise you could steal the jumbos.. They were just props before…!

Creg

Got to the start of the missions with Trevor, quite amusing. Plus blowing trailers up is lots of fun 😀

Started off quite slow but it is growing on me. Loving the radio stations too, but then they have been excellent in every GTA.

ski
    Free Member

Online game play says it’s not available yet?

Anyone know when this will be available?

anonymouse
    Free Member

Start of October apparently.

Drac

1st October.

samuri
    Free Member

I flew into the military base, everything seems fine, touch the ground…. About 5 million soldiers in jeeps all come after me. Despite rolling to a stop right next to th f16, I was dead before I touched it.

steveoath
    Free Member

Helicopters are twitchy as ****.

JEngledow
    Free Member

The torture mission is a bit odd, but the monkeys and aliens were hilarious!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Finish a week of nights in the morning, then a week off. This coincides, somewhat fortuitously, with those splendid folk from Amazon delivering me a shiny new copy of GTA 5. It goes without saying that MrsMitch will be sadly disappointed with regards to any chores she has lined up for me. Let the car stealing and ho shooting commence!

matther01
    Free Member

Anyone found any ‘alien’ parts yet?

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

Not found any spaceship parts.
    Not found any of the bail-jumpers Trevor is to find.
    Not found any bits of the letter.
    Not found the Veyron nor any keepable boats, helicopters or planes (escaped the airport with a plane as Trevor and parked it in the hanger next to where he kept the helicopter. But it disappeared, and now the helicopter has disappeared too).
    Only found three stunt jumps.

meehaja
    Free Member

found a letter in the climate camp….

anonymouse
    Free Member

There’s a letter right at the top of the big yellow crane at the construction site. There’s also a parachute and a big drop.

emsz
    Free Member

Anyone found any ‘alien’ parts yet?

There are loads apparently

There’s also an underwater spaceship

takisawa2

I was hurtling along the freeway way up North, when I happened upon a car trasnported full of sports cars. Spent ages driving back to that Solomon geezer, thinking he’d give me a good price. He was shut.

I_Ache
    Free Member

There is a scrap of paper, possibly part of this letter at the top of the cable car.

Anyone else had a go in the F Type yet?

matther01
    Free Member

Underwater spaceship?! Ace…pity the sub drives at a snails pace!

matther01
    Free Member

Potato – try the docks for jumps and some car parks

matther01
    Free Member

Sorry…should have posted all of these as one!

How many flying under the bridges have folks done? Having some very spectacularly bad endings…need to try in an f16 for even more hilarity.

Drac

Found the 2 parts of the letters mentioned no others.

Found a Veryon a couple of times but it’s suffering from bugs which means stored times get lost.

matther01
    Free Member

Theres a scrap on the vinewood sign. Found 5 but cant remember where they are.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ok. So who else run the cheapest crew for the first heist?

RIP Weapons guy 🙁

..also, why the **** did I buy loads of Lifeinvader stocks after completing Lester’s headexplodey mission?

samuri
    Free Member

My son has flown under about thirty bridges.
    He spends the rest of the time on the firing range.

Drac

Cheap crew no way.

And yes I night life invader shares too.

anonymouse
    Free Member

I lost the cheap weapons guy when his bike crashed, but somebody else managed to pick up his cash, so there was more for the survivors. Every cloud….

Creg

I used the cheapest crew for the first heist, lost one guy in it. Went rather well overall.

Flown under a few bridges however I couldnt help but giggle when the plane hits the bridge and is reduced to a smouldering wreck with no wings and the outcome is “Mission Failed – the plane landing gear is damaged”

matther01
    Free Member

Used the cheap weapons guy thinking no weapons would be needed…cue lose a wodge of dough.

Small tip…karma is a good thing when helping folks being robbed.

molgrips
    Free Member

I followed Lester’s advice for the first heist, expensive crew but cheap gunman – he crashed his bike and got caught, the dozy pillock.

Creg

Im finding myself really enjoying the missions with Trevor in the desert, took me a few goes to do the meth lab mission though.

Plenty of big explosions which is always good 😀

The weapons guy on mine died and his share of the take was still picked up. Might do it again and see if he dies regardless.

molgrips
    Free Member

I did the meth lab in 3 goes. I didn’t think it was very hard, really. Just tricky to get into the house, but I was trying to lob grenades in the windows which didn’t work and ended up with me getting shot a lot.

Jamie
    Free Member

Used the cheap weapons guy thinking no weapons would be needed…cue lose a wodge of dough.

I was just behind him with Franklin. Cue special ability slow down and scoop up the cash 😀

njee20
    Free Member

Seems the weapons guy dies whatever you do!

samuri
    Free Member

By the way, if things are going too quickly, like during a race…go to the character select section and time slows right down. Useful.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’m away in London for three days. You lot are going to be way ahead of me at this rate.

Creg

I did the meth lab in 3 goes. I didn’t think it was very hard, really. Just tricky to get into the house, but I was trying to lob grenades in the windows which didn’t work and ended up with me getting shot a lot.

Took me five as I didnt realise the van would move getting rid of 3 of them.

Getting in to the house was pretty easy courtesy of the barn.

matther01
    Free Member

Jamie – smart arse 😮

Viewing 40 posts - 561 through 600 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.