GT frame, seat posts, clamps

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale GT frame, seat posts, clamps

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • GT frame, seat posts, clamps
  • johnj2000

Having a garage clear out and found a few things I no longer need or have never used. Pics in link at the bottom. I am near Fareham in Hants and work in Andover so can meet up within a reasonable distance to avoid the postage costs. Prefer cash or paypal with buyer paying fees or gift. I have tried to price things as fairly as I can and have taken a bit of a punt on the postage costs so would prefer collection. email in profile

Charge Chopstick seat post fitted to frame once but removed and not used. Some graphics scraped off on insertion. £12 posted.

Crank Brothers Cobalt 2 Straight Seatpost 2012 27.2mm – 400mm – Black/Silver – Great condition, used for a few months little bit of discoloration to the logo but thats about it.

Crank Brothers Split Quick Release Seat clamp used but like new with box – £20 posted.

NC-17 Seatclamp QR 2013 – £8.00 posted used but in decent condition and a really good, tight clamp. Better than the Hope for clamp strength.

GT Avalanche 1.0. Bought in 2006 I think and I have owned it from new. It hasn’t been used for anything more exciting than cliff top trails. Small amount of cable rub shown in pics but for a frame of this age it’s in tip top condition. Currently has the drive side crank arm stuck on. I can either take to LBS for removal or leave it on and supply cranks with it. £50 collection or buyer sorts out postage.

Set of bars from the GT along with stem £10 collection only bolts are a little corroded so for cosmetic reasons I would get some new.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘GT frame, seat posts, clamps’ is closed to new replies.