Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Grumpy (Bristol scum content)
  • thebunk

So my commuter got nicked from Bristol Temple Meads last night, even though it was locked outside the transport police office 🙄

It wasn’t a lovely bike – a battered Carrera Kraken with rubbish clarks mechanical discs and a wrecked Rockshox Dart fork – but it was my first mountain bike, so I’m gutted. If anyone sees a black and white Ltd edition Carrera Kraken matching this description then give the owner a hard shove under a bus please. He’s probably wearing the ancient helmet that was locked to it, but that won’t save him. 😈

Question is, with £200 excess on my house insurance for items away from the home, is it worth claiming for?

singletracksurfer

it is as ‘you have severely upgraded it over time’ 😉

p.s. no not really, insurance premium will only go up too. Just buy it back from a 2nd hand or the cash converters on Gloucester road 😀

thebunk

At one point it was awesome – decent hydraulic brakes, Dual Air Revelations, SLX, Hope Hoops. Moved everything across to my Soul and left it rotting in the garden for the winter. Only got it back on the road last week 😥

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    andyl
    Free Member

I wouldnt bother.

Check out the bumblebee auctions and make sure you report it though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Grumpy (Bristol scum content)’ is closed to new replies.