Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Groupsets- Who has stock?
  • tootallpaul

Morning all,

I’m after an SLX 11 Speed drivetrain Groupset. Does anyone know of anywhere that actually has stock?

Cheers!

Paul

akira

Few places showing 11 speed xt in stock and the price difference is minimal as slx came out after xt.

honourablegeorge

As above, I was SLX shopping last week, but ended up with cheaper 11 speed XT bits, including an I Spec XT shifter from CRC for 19 euro

slackboy

Merlin have most of the parts, except mech and shifter. Replacing those with xt comes in around £240 total.

If your desperate for slx, I’ve got a lightly used mech and shifter + race Face chainset in my spares box I could part with.

chakaping
    Free Member

Get the xt shifter anyway. It’s much nicer to use.

BIGMAN
    Free Member

Biketart had XT in stock yesterday if that’s any use at all!

pbooker1995
    Free Member

Your LBS maybe?

Madison do groupset bundles and these give the LBS world a chance of matching online. We at 2wheelsonly in Tamworth can usually match online so let me know if your after something and ill see what we can do for you.

holdsteady

I cobbled together majority of a 1×11 groupset using CRC and Merlin 2 weeks ago – chainset and chain from Merlin, cassette, rear mech, cassette, rotors & shifter from CRC. Still need to buy a BB and disk brakes for build

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Groupsets- Who has stock?’ is closed to new replies.