Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • group of mtb’ers riding out of stamford yesterday morning ?
  • sofaking
    Free Member

about 10 ish riding up the hill out of Stamford towards the burghley golf club

any one off here ?

i was heading the opposite way

sheldona
    Free Member

On foot I hope training for the run 🙂

sofaking
    Free Member

my war wound doesnt permit running and cycling on the same day, so i will do the run and 1st lap if i can hang around the pits for the rest of the day 🙂

sheldona
    Free Member

If Stu and Jase ride at their normal bimble pace then we’ll be lucky to get out before midnight anyway!

sofaking
    Free Member

sounds good to me

Jamie
    Free Member

I was around Wansford/Sulehay and there was a group of bikers down near the Quarry. As well as this 😕

sofaking
    Free Member

where do you hail from Jamie ?

why was the air ambulance there ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ah….Wansford! Falling out of the Haycock after one too many at Burghley weekend! Nice part of the world!

sofaking
    Free Member

“Nice part of the world! “

as long as you dont mind not having any really nice trails to ride on your door step 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

#
    sofaking – Member

where do you hail from Jamie ?

why was the air ambulance there ?

I am down in Peterborough. Local loop takes me from Orton Longueville down to wansford, sulehay etc.

I think someone had crashed their bike in the quarry. Was a 4×4 and regular ambo there as well. Didn’t want to rubberneck so just snapped the chopper and carried on through.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

sofaking, I spend half my time in Central London. Nearest trail?…….erm…..

sofaking
    Free Member

hope whoever was involved is ok.

didnt think anyone rode in the old quarry anymore since it was designated a nature reserve. i sometimes ride on the bridleways round there and some of the other tracks

singlespeedstu

sheldona – Member

On foot I hope training for the run [:-)]

I thought it had been decided that Sheldon was going to do the run on account of him being the team captain/the fattest/owning the newest bike.

The-milkybar-kid
    Free Member

There is a group of 10/20 that meet up near mine at peakirk at 8.45 on sundays so i bet it was them,i do all my riding round wansford/stamford way but was at the 6 hour yesterday.

salsaboy

stop trying to groom people matt

sofaking
    Free Member

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh you’ll scare them away

salsaboy

the fact you know sheldon will do that

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘group of mtb’ers riding out of stamford yesterday morning ?’ is closed to new replies.