Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Group friendly accomodation in Peak District?
  • stevious

Morning all,

I’m organising a friend’s stag do in the Peak this July, and am starting to look for somewhere for us all to stay. It’s unlikely to be total carnage, but we will be a group of drunk guys and I don’t want to rain destruction on some family’s camping holiday.

I’m looking for either camping or bunkhouse accommodation that’s somewhere near a village with a pub. There would ideally be a separate field/room/whatever where we would cause minimum disruption.

The format of the day is likely to be a long-distance pub crawl, with some kind of ‘activity’ planned along the route (probably climbing/abseiling/slacklining) so any suggestions along these lines welcome.

So, any ideas?

EDIT: I’ve put this in the wrong forum again. Blame Monday.

sambob
    Free Member

Thorpe Farm in Hathersage isn’t bad, not sure if you can book the whole thing though.

nickswolves
    Free Member

Coopers Farm Edale for camping, cafe on site with cooked breakfasts and pub opposite for beer and food. Oh the ridings pretty good too 🙂

stevious

Cheers for the ideas so far.

I doubt there’ll be any riding as I don’t know how many of the group have bikes. Boo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Group friendly accomodation in Peak District?’ is closed to new replies.