Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Grenoside
  • extremenik
    Free Member

Anyone now what its running like? thinking of having an hour tomorrow afternoon. Not been up there since the Steel city tracks have been built-guess it was 2008 and it used to be as bad as Wharncliffe in the wet.

cyclelife
    Free Member

You’ll be fine, lots of surfacing been done and there’s three tracks to choose from – I’ll be there tomorrow – Red Nomad, old skool 🙂

ElectricWorry
    Free Member

Was running fine today. Beware the rock in the middle of the trail on DH3 but otherwise all was clear and running fast. Enjoy.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    grum
    Free Member

Sorry for thread hijack but is it worth an hour drive to get there and are the tracks easy to find?

cyclelife
    Free Member

Yes, if you combine it with Wharncliffe, I’m driving up from Oakham – my son lives 10 mins from Grenoside though 🙂 well worth it if you want something more technical than Cannock Chase, all short runs but everything thing from mere mortals tracks to some to keep Peaty happy! If you want big XC loops it’s not for you although there are some good XC routes but not very long.

grum
    Free Member

Thanks yeah I don’t mind not munching the miles – want to put my new Capra through it’s paces 🙂

Tracey

We should be out and about tomorrow morning. Two Enduros and a Chameleon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Grenoside’ is closed to new replies.