Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Green Man festival (where is the magic potato tent?)
  • thebunk

Anyone going (it's this weekend)? Anyone been before?

For those in the know – is there a magic potato tent, where you can go and sit in squishy chairs, eat dirty fried potato tartiflette and alcohol laced hot chocolate? It's magic, cos the tent glows a sort of luminous green…

The magic potato tent is a must have at music festivals, so if there isn't one I will cook my own potatoes in the dance tent and sell them, for 6 pounds and fifty pence.

(Am fully expecting no responses to this btw…this is a bike forum for gods sake)

krag
    Free Member

Wanted to go but couldn't get tickets 🙁

thomthumb
    Free Member

should go see efterklang (if you weren't planning on it)

eating is cheating. have fun.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thebunk

Efterklang, already on the list. Saw them a few months back – brilliant.

I disagree about the eating mind – you obviously haven't experienced the magic potato stand.

LoCo
    Free Member

AGHH! Just over the mountain from the workshop and couldn't get tickets A@SE!!

thebunk

Try http://www.scarletmist.com – it's an "Ethical" ticket exchange, so you shouldn't get ripped off.

It's probably going to rain (right LoCo?), so the less hardy may be tempted to sell up…

LoCo
    Free Member

Cool, thanks I'll check it out, and yes it's currently p.ing down here in Wales

MrNutt
    Free Member

been several times, the second year we went I had tickets 001 and 002, its a great little fest, foods bloody expensive though, its worth stocking up on pendryn in the village!

Moses

Yee hah – will be there in the van, so cooking facilities ready to hand

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Green Man festival (where is the magic potato tent?)’ is closed to new replies.