Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Great service from TBC ( the bike chain )
  • RudiBoy
    Free Member

Sent some pads back on Saturday to them after ordering the wrong size…sent back to them second class post.

The different size pads arrived on my door step yesterday morning.

That’s fast.

cheers TBC

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

purchased a tyre from them, it was sent 1st class and didnt arrive after 2 days, the 3rd it turned up and 10 mins after arriving i got a phone call from mark asking me if it had come and following it up…..thats pretty amazing service for a 35quid tyre! i love them, they are exceptional, id have no problem buying a bike from them mail order (not ideal with the distance,but i hold them in such high regards) i know he probably wont but i hope they make millions, and deserved too in my eyes….

they are definitely the number 1 shop out there, make no mistake (and thats coming from somebody who has an excellent LBS too)…

if the web shop stocked as much stuff as merlin (which i know it will never do as thats a big warehouse etc) id use them to purchase absolutly everything online

congrats on being amazing!

ps this is obviously not the first time ive used them, ive bought tonnes of bits and bobs and always had the same level of high service, i imagine if you use them as a local the thrill would be pretty amazing going in the shop, and if buying a bike in the shop im sure you would be treated literally like royalty

ojom
    Free Member

Rudiboy – thanks for that. Wonder if you would be able to take a few minutes to leave a review of your sizing discoveries on the product page to help others out. We would be most happy!

Oscillate W – nah, we are actually a bunch of douches. Everyone knows that.

RudiBoy
    Free Member

Yep no probs will do it at lunch time, the sizing on them is a little odd, or it might be my weird legs

ojom
    Free Member

Hmm, politely it’s the former 8)

juan
    Free Member

LBS in good customer service chocker ;-). The only thing missing in TBC is a coffee machine and a nice nearby bakery for lunches 😉

ojom
    Free Member

Tea is always available. Although Rick H might be swopping us a machine for those into coffee. I am now off it and been clean for about 2 months due to health reasons. Sad but true.

Spey-Stout
    Free Member

I once ordered a pair of Shimano winter boots from them and they were delivered by hand to my house, nearly 200 miles away!! True fact!

Dair
    Free Member

I don’t approve of TBC. It should be a classified drug. It has all the hallmarks of at least a class B drug. (Highly addictive; accounts for the majority of your income; makes you feel sooooo good etc…)

Actually, what am I saying. Class A, without a doubt!

Now, off to get my fix…

juan
    Free Member

Yup they even welcome international customers and offer a premium shuttle service 😀

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member
    hughjengin
    Free Member

I bought some G-form pads from them TBC the other day, after some odd bod questions about sizing, which they helped with (I know it may not be everyones cup of tea, but I think that little chat window on the website is an ace idea) It lets you actually get an instant reponse from a man/woman on the shop floor, in work hours 🙂 without having to phone from the office, or play Email ping pong for 2 days.
    Any how I digressed, pads arrived next day, their advice on sizing was good. So well happy. I ordered some other stuff off Merlin at the same time, and the stuff arrived on the same next day schedule, being as that Merlin are regarded as the benchmark in most cases, I think its a fine recommendation

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Great service from TBC ( the bike chain )’ is closed to new replies.