Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Great Hope service
  • Maltloaf

I found out the threads on my hope BB had striped, purchased in July 09. This was due to flimsy plastic spacers. I sent the BB back to Hope on Monday and they sent me a new BB with metal spacers, free of charge, which I received 48hrs after posting. Great service!

IdleJon

+1

I sent my two year old lights back to be repaired. Sent them on a Tuesday (2 weeks ago) and got them back on Thursday.

No charge at all.

Excellent service.

enduro-aid
    Free Member

+1

Ive never known a company like them I had a problem with my brakes a while ago and i emailed a question and less than 5 mins later the phone rang with the tech guy asking me questions and telling me how to fix!!

I hadnt asked for a call he just noticed the phone number in the signature part of my email and thought “i’ll call him”

ace customer service!

rocketman
    Free Member

+1

Hope are pretty amazing in this respect. They’ve sent me a replacement battery cage for my Vision 1 and a Hed Doctor bolt. In both cases the problem was my fault I simply wanted to buy replacements but they fired them off in the post no charge. Most excellent.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

+1
    Pawl springs in Pro2 worn out in less that a year.
    New springs in post same day, arrive following day. 🙂

BUT… I guess it’s just a business model that works for them; replace upon failure. And one that allows them to command a substantial premium.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Keeps them in biscuits…well from me anyhoo.It’d actually be cheaper for me to pay for all the stuff they’ve done for nowt than send biscuits everytime!!

jd-boy
    Free Member

Yep, them boys at hope to a great job looking after all us Mountain bikers and many other company should take a leaf out their book, THANK YOU HOPE

globalti
    Free Member

Hope are a fantastic company run by real cyclists. ‘Nuff said.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

+1 sent me 4 year old lights for a repair, returned in 2 working days FOC.

Splendid chaps.

It puts Hope at the top of my shopping list things like that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Great Hope service’ is closed to new replies.