Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Great film and TV quotations
  • CountZero

“If you need me, just call. You know how to dial, don’t you? You just put your finger in the hole and make tiny little circles.”
    “My plan was to kiss her with every lip on my face, and then slowly move her to the next room, maneuver her next to the bed, marry her and start the whoopee machine.”
    Jimmie Sue’s Father: Don’t go near my daughter again. Don’t try to see her. Don’t write her and don’t phone her.
    Rigby Reardon: Can I use her underwear to make soup?
    Rigby Reardon: When I arrived in Carlotta, I thought of the words Marlowe had said to me over fifteen years ago: Dead men don’t wear plaid. Huh. Dead men don’t wear plaid. I still don’t know what it means.

jonm81

Eddie Temple: You’re born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you’re up in the rarefied atmosphere and you’ve forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake, son.

Morty: Somebody’s about to get a **** slap!

squirrelking
    Free Member

What’s the matter boys, feelin’ a little inedaquate?

If you want to torture me… spank me…lick me…do it. But if this poetry shit continues just shoot me please.

Its… Really… Hard… To play with myself in this thing.

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Great film and TV quotations’ is closed to new replies.