Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Great days riding!
  • jamj1974

Up Llanberis and down the Rangers Path with minimum dabs and then right turn back to Llanberis down some fast singletrack and over some great water bars.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Lovely. Must do this. How did you get on with Mordor? I’m told its a bit awkward to ride it clean.

jamj1974

Mordor went really well. I do really like slower speed technical riding though and rocks, so it is just my thing. There were two very tight sections where I couldn’t get enough speed to drop in but the drop was too big (in my opinion at time) to roll over. Other than that I actually didn’t dab at all – so the technicality of the route was just right for me yesterday. Also despite most of the upper bits of the Rangers being rocky, there are several opportunities for some nice air as well. The climb is a bit arduous but all in is probably worth it – although there is lots of pushing. Some write ups suggest that it is 70% rideable, but I would dispute that.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I went up and down llanbersis pth a few years back and thought it fine so want to do the ranger maybe this year.

jamj1974

On the Rangers itself we only saw 6 walkers in total. Llanberis was pretty congested but looked like it would be great if it was empty. I may post some footage on YouTube – if I do I will link to it on here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Great days riding!’ is closed to new replies.