• This topic has 81 replies, 53 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by chvck.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)
  • Grand Big Mac…
  • Kryton57

c’mon someone here has, havent they….

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Yup, simply, simply, loveleh!

MoreCashThanDash

A mate has spent most of the weekend trying to find them in stock around Mansfield.

Can’t be better than a spicy signature burger.

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Yep pretty good – probably wouldn’t need to eat again that day

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Had one Saturday. It’s like a big Mac but bigger. What’s not to like.?

husa450
    Free Member

My local Maccy d’s sold out of these, big macs and all burgers on saturday afternoon. What’s the world coming to eh!

simondbarnes

Still need two of them, they need to make them larger.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Has anybody ever seen a mcdonalds burger that looks anything like the picture?

Every one I’ve seen looks like the person that made it put it on the floor and jumped up and down on it a few times before putting it in the box.

The cardboard box is probably more edible in most cases!

SilentSparky
    Free Member

Kitchen is currently being refitted, so perfect excuse to eat crap (although now getting fed up with takeaways and ready meals), had one on Friday and it was awesome!

FuzzyWuzzy

They were sold out by me so had to make do with a Signature Spicy (as someone else posted this has to be the tastiest thing McDonald’s does, although I’m sure there’s an oxymoron in there for some people).

I also had to try the KFC southern chicken bites, they’d sold out of the chilli sauce version by me but the BBQ ones were a bit grim.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

absolute shite food that will send you to any early grave .

binners

Has anybody ever seen a mcdonalds burger that looks anything like the picture?

Surely this extends to every single item of food that has ever been photographed?

Anyway… I’d not seen these, but I think I’ll have to pop in to Maccy D’s for one of those. I do use my kids as an excuse to nip in to the Golden Arches every few weeks. You can’t beat the jarring contrast between the perfect combination of saturated fat, sugar and salt, and that dirty guilty feeling once you’ve finished gorging yourself 😀

martymac

I don’t like mcdonalds at all, however despite that, i made a conscious decision to use up part of my day opening this thread and commenting on that fact.

binners

absolute shite food that will send you to any early grave .

Or conversely a food that leads you to a stage of stable genius, no?

IHN

absolute shite food that will send you to any early grave

Ah, I see someone’s been on the Everyday Hyperbole course.

RustySpanner

The Bigly Mac?

whitestone
    Free Member

As someone who’s only ever eaten one McDonald’s burger in their life, my only thought is “why?”

benp1

Have yet to try one. Some of my team got one on Friday for lunch but I missed out as had a lunch clash

It’s going to have to be good to approach anything in XL variety from good ole BK

perchypanther
    Free Member

The Bigly Mac?

Available as a meal deal with covfefe and North Korea fries.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

It won’t top the XL bacon double cheeseburger, a treat for the arteries, and can be enjoyed for hours afterwards with the bacon-y burps…

Drac

Yup but many years ago when they were under a different name.

mudshark
    Free Member

In a different life I used to try to find big burgers to have a go at, biggest was a Sumo Burger with a pound of meat in NYC – http://www.bignicks.nyc/page.php/about/page/31.

Also there was a triple burger from Wendy’s and I vaguely remember a big Big Mac at some point. Also did the shakes – and the US go-large shakes seemed to be served in a bucket.

jonnyboi

I had the Big Mac jr,  because I’m a lightweight. But ‘‘twas tasty enough.

personally I think the saver menu is ace, a wee spicy snack wrap plus a cheeseburger hits a few spots and is still less calories and price than those enormous meals

binners

The saver menu is ideal for a chaser, usually for a cheeseburger after something a bit more substantial. Surely the Big Mac jr, falls into this ‘chaser’ category? 😀

zilog6128

that’s how I had it… chicken select meal, Mac jr chaser. was great! 🙂

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Surely this extends to every single item of food that has ever been photographed?

Yes but most things apart from mcdonalds vaguely resemble the picture, I bet if you bought a big mac the actual thing you end up with would be smaller than the mac jr in the top picture.

Nothing wrong with a bit of mcdonalds bashing, I bet the people that eat it all ride e bikes too😉

simondbarnes

I bet the people that eat it all ride e bikes too

Hey, I resemble that comment!

trailwagger
    Free Member

So, Grand Big Mac, with a Big Mac Jnr chaser is the way to go?

tomhoward

Just polished one off. Have to say I’m a little disappointed that it is just a larger circumference’d BM. Had hoped the regular burgers would be replaced with 1/4 pounders.

Had a mac jr too, in the interests of research, obvs, that’s ace as a chaser to 5 selects, even better if they put 2 burgers in there too, so essentially a Big Mac, but without the middle bit of bread. Pricey though (£2.19 iirc).

both were adequate accompaniment to my 5 selects, mozzarella dippers and malteasters McFlurry 😎

Washed down with a Diet Coke, natch.

Oh and yes, I rode my ebike to work this morning, so I’ve earned the calories.

binners

Are mozzarella dippers back on? Ace!!

Definite trip to Maccy D’s tomorrow then.

tomhoward

Yeah, swapped with the cheddar bites I think

highlandman
    Free Member

Am disappointed.

Thought this thread was going to be about riding your bike over the Cairngorms and off Ben Macdui.

A route generally known as doing a ‘Big Mac’.

ninfan
    Free Member

Handy hint for the chubsters out there – Ordering two double cheeseburgers is far better value than a Big Mac

simondbarnes

Ordering two double cheeseburgers is far better value than a Big Mac

They don’t taste as good though.

tomhoward

One step ahead ninners, my usual order is 2 DCb’s & 5 selects

ninfan
    Free Member

They don’t taste as good though.

Depends whether you keep a squeezy bottle of mayonnaise in the car to make them utterly splendiferous… in lieu of which asking for a sachet of sweet and sour sauce and adding a dollop makes them amazing…

erm, I mean, erm… I wouldn’t know

trailwagger
    Free Member

Where is the best Mac ds youve ever had?

I vote Holland, totally amazing, with the freshest lettuce/tomato you could get.

footflaps

Binners earlier

fasthaggis

The sooner those fast conveyors get connected to MacBurgers the better.

oikeith

Can’t be better than a spicy signature burger.

Its not, the spicy is so good! If only it was a double burger!

So, Grand Big Mac, with a Big Mac Jnr chaser is the way to go?

Yes, but I actually preferred the Mac Jnr to the grand mac!

I also had to try the KFC southern chicken bites

The nashville hot ones are good!

Yes, its been a bad weekend for food…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Grand Big Mac…’ is closed to new replies.