Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Gracia’s commentary
  • snakebite
    Free Member
    fbk
    Free Member

Yeah – he’s always a good laugh. Shame I can’t stand that cock Warner!

Great result for Fion. And what about that line Wichman took!!!

timbercombe
    Free Member

He seemed to actually talk about the race far more than warner, especially when Warner went to the loo about 15 times in the space of a few hours.

catnash
    Free Member

Yeah Gracia is a good commentator, though Rachel Athertons commentry last week really got on my t~~ts

allyharp

I actually thought rachel was pretty good!

Nickquinn293
    Free Member

Do I here it right – Does Cedric say “do it for the team and all the girls are going to please you tonight”?! 😯

dasnut
    Free Member

probably, and its “hear”

sadly, Fabian Barel and Cedric Gracias English is better than half the folks on this forum. .co.uk indeed….

Si
    Free Member

Thought they three of em did a great job today although the race just didnt have the same expectation as last week

chela
    Free Member

I thought Gracia and Warner were pretty funny. Though Cedric did mostly just repeat what Warner had just said, but in a French accent. Barel was a bit more insightful and less drunk/stoned.

I thought Rach was ok last week too. It’s the totally shambolic nature of the commentry that always makes it a winnner.

Pity Freecaster don’t have more cameras though.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Warner pissing down lis leg and CG talking about a double-hole entry… class

Nickquinn293
    Free Member

Dasnut – just noticed this – ooooops! Do I feel foolish. (should I have put a question mark at the end of that?)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Gracia’s commentary’ is closed to new replies.