Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Got staff – need a pension scheme – any recommendations?
  • Rich_s

As title really. I’m having a root around various bits of t’internet and am a bit unsure about which way to go, so looking for any “been there/seen it” advice.

We have a childminder working for us, about 25 hours pw. But she’ll only be with us until Aug/Sept when miss_s goes into full time school.

So whatever provision we make for the employee won’t have a huge impact on us. Really looking for a simple solution she can take with her when she leaves us – if that’s possible?

Help is greatly appreciated.

scotroutes

My last company just used Nest. Should do all you need.

mrb123
    Free Member

Ditto, we just use Nest, seems the easiest option.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sharkbait
    Free Member

Nest here for the 4 that I employ. Not too tricky.

Rich_s

Amazeballs. Do we have consensus? Funnily enough I’d read the Nest blurb this very afternoon and thought “this’ll do” too!

IHN

Or…

She sets up a pension with whoever she wants, tells you who it is, and you make Employer contributions into it. When she leaves, it’s hers to do with what she will.

sharkbait
    Free Member

…. yep that’s a possibility also.

But – as an employer I was after the easiest/simplest way to manage my employees pensions and that meant finding a provider that worked with my software so it all gets done with just a couple of clicks.
    I’m not sure if all providers are compatible with all software.

DavidB
    Free Member

Nest here, really easy to setup and administer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Got staff – need a pension scheme – any recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts