Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Gorrick Sunday 6th, who’s racing ?
  • weeksy

So many forum guys and so many fast ones too!

john_l
    Free Member

32/19, I think. Good to race with you.

lucien

John, 32 rear and 19 front 🙂

And you, might have to gear down next time I replace the drivetrain running 33/18 at the moment

bigdaddy

TiRed – I see in the pics my daughter took that the guy who chased me around our doomed 4th lap in the 2 hr vet race was a TCC member, he was a nice guy – we raced hard together. Please pass on a high 5 from me…

hopoplu
    Free Member

Enjoyed the racing today, although I got my timings slightly wrong and went hard on my 3rd lap thinking it was the last one I’d fit in. When nobody else had stopped I went for another and missed the cut off by a minute as the legs were done by then, so done the last one for nothing but it’s goid training.

Felt ok considering the Xmas excess, ended up 12th in 2hr. May have been a bit higher if I started further up and wasn’t nearly the last to the start, then getting caught up in the huge bottle neck going into the 1st single track. Looking at the time I lost nearly 3 minutes on the first lap so had to work hard to pull it back, I decided staying in a warm van was preferable to lining up for 10 mins!!

Well done to all that rode, I thought it was a tough course.

c_klein87

It was a joyous moment when i got home that my bike only needed a brush clean! great, if relentless course! finally got my podium sport in 4hr after so many years of racing them!

weeksy

Congratulations on the result. !

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Gutted to have missed this….I really like the BM series – great course & racing this fine of year just makes it more challenging.

Hey ho fingers crossed I’ll be fixed in time for the Southern XC series..

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Gorrick Sunday 6th, who’s racing ?’ is closed to new replies.