Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Gorrick Bridge-to-Nowhere is a film star
  • natrix
    Free Member

The Bridge-to-Nowhere that features in the annual Gorricks 12:12 event is a now film star, appearing in the recent Pikachu Detective film. (Apologies to any film goers who were put off by my son shouting out “I’ve cycled over that bridge!” in the middle of the film)

pika

pika2

njee20
    Free Member

Ha! Nice.

Think I saw it in an Army recruitment add a few years ago. But that wouldn’t be surprising.

joemmo
    Free Member

Best thing about the film, that bridge

patagonian
    Free Member

And Overlord (2018) was filmed just beyond the trees in that second picture.

natrix
    Free Member

I wondered which film it was being filmed with parachutes. I was out for an early before-work ride when I saw a parachutist hung up in a tree. It scared the life out of me before I realised that it was a dummy. On a return visit we saw more parachutists and a truck load of nazi soldiers, along with the film crew – the things you see on a bike ride……………..

patagonian
    Free Member

And they put a telegraph pole at the bottom of Sponge Bob just to make things more interesting.

mccraque

I’m sure I have been over it at a Gorrick. Is it at Minley?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

And Overlord (2018) was filmed just beyond the trees in that second picture.

I enjoyed that, far better than I expected.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Yeah, heard they were filming Pokemon there a while back, then saw the bridge immediately in the trailer 😀

Is it at Minley?

Yeah.

Also ongoing is Netflix filming a series at Frith Hill next to Deepcut.

patagonian
    Free Member

I was surprised as it gets a very high rating on IMDb.

natrix
    Free Member

Just had a look at the Overlord trailer, glad I just came across the parachutists and not the zombies wandering around the woods!!!!!

Is it at Minley?

Yes

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Gorrick Bridge-to-Nowhere is a film star’ is closed to new replies.