FS. goretex jacket/trousers/riding boots and a travelling rucksack. REDUCED

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS. goretex jacket/trousers/riding boots and a travelling rucksack. REDUCED

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS. goretex jacket/trousers/riding boots and a travelling rucksack. REDUCED
  • Premier Icon beagle
    Subscriber

you have mail fella.

Ta.

whatfriends

i know ive been here before with these but here they are again, im suprised noone wanted them.

any info/questions/offers/price guidance email in profile.

thanks for looking… again.

pics of the rucksack/jacket and trous are here.

pics of the boots are here.

1) a large kathmandu rucksack. its 70 or 75 litres, cant rmemeber which. bought a few years back and used once to go to france for 10 days. i was staying at someones place so i wasnt even using it to travel around, just there and back. is a bit dusty, but no marks cuts damage etc.
    large main compartment which have a bit for a water bladder. also at the bottm there is a zipper which connects to the smaller but still large compartment at the bottom (which has its own seperate zipper at the front of the bag). the flap top also has a couple of compartments, one fromthe outside and one from the inside. the front panel can be tightened to squeeze stuff in nice and tight, or it can be removed and replaced with ant kathmandu glueon accesory bag. there are plenty of ctraps for compression in various areas. the back can be adjusted smaller or larger to suit average sizes, but too bg or too small and you’ll struggle to fit. there is also of course a waist strap to help distribute the loads properly, and a chest strap too. the current replacement for this is about 180 quid, but currently in the sale at about 140 i think. so i reckon that £90 posted would be fair. its big. the fabric is super durable and tear resistant and waterproof. its hardly been used.its adjustable. and i need to sell it. REDUCED TO £65

2) Gore bike wear CROSS jacket. this is gore tex paclite material. used for one winter. just washed with nikwax and reproofed with grangers spray on dwr stuff. colour black, size medium. a small knick in the fabric on the fron right, hardly visable in the pics. pull cords at the hem, vecro adjusters at the sleeve, full length zip and a small napoleon pocket on the left breast. longer cut at the bum. staple of the gore range. great cut, nice and slim round the neck to keep the wind out. little bits of reflective stuff but not too much. £70 posted. REDUCED TO £50

3)Gore bike wear Goretex Paclite full length overtrousers. i think they are the gore ultra trouser. wiggle price £115. hardly used, and washed with nikwax and re proofed with grangers dwr stuff. they stuff down into their own stuff sack which is stitched into the waistband on the inside. there is reflective piping but not too much onthe legs. there is a zipper/velcro fastening fromknee to ankle so you open them up wide and put them on without taking shoes off. there is a reinforced area on the crotch. the waist is elasticated. the goretex label is coming off on the side but the taped seam is still intact and waterproof.
    now here is the funny bit, im 5’10” and have a 30 inch waist but this is the xl size and here is why. the waist is elasticated enough to fit me and also stretch up to be much bigger. when i was looking for trousers, everything i tried on im my size (small/med) were too short. now im not tall, but when i put the samller sizes on, the cut was good except that the crotch was too low, so when you sat on a bike, the trouser leg came up way above my ankle which seemed a bit pointless for a waterproof overtrouser. so i got the big size as it stayed put on my ankles. its a bit baggy for me but at least it works better.
    £70 posted REDUCED TO £50

4) a pair of northwave goretex riding boots, the older versions. Size 42. i used these for one winter only. i thought they were rubbish then realised that they were just too small for me so cut off my blood flow resulting in cold cold feet. i need size 43 if there are any swaps about? the first day i pulled them on, i popped a bit of stitching on the heel of the right boot. the loop that helps you to put the boot on, but i didnt think it mattered to the performance so kept them. this is in the pictures. i had time cleats fitted and there are little dents in the plastic sole as normal for second hand spd shoes. general wear and tear but pretty good condition. no studs, but stud screws are present. how about £35posted? REDUCED TO £30

whatfriends

JACKET NOW SOLD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS. goretex jacket/trousers/riding boots and a travelling rucksack. REDUCED’ is closed to new replies.