Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Gore sealed ride on gear cables
  • gnusmas

I have searched but can’t find it for sale anywhere so thought i would ask here. Does anyone know if the outer can be purchased separately? Or is there any other outer that will take the cable and liner?

Thanks

Onzadog
    Free Member

Where are you and how much do you need? Inners have been such a let down, I’ve gone back to sp41.

STATO
    Free Member

I read that they are not being produced any more, not sure if its true but not seen them advertsied as much as they used to be. Never seen outer for sale separate either and pretty sure you cant use anything else. Shame, they work really well when set-up properly, had a set on mine for years before change of frame meant full outer required.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    STATO
    Free Member
    mrelectric

I really like mine but only been on less than a year. Thanks for the info; I’ll know to look elsewhere.

gnusmas

Onzadog, i am in West Wales. I only need enough to front to back on a large Cove Stiffee so not a huge amount.

Hadn’t realised they had stopped making them

jonstanley
    Free Member

Even though I’m in Hong Kong… at the local SRAM distributor, I saw the “Gore Ride-On” sealed cables kits… however they were SRAM branded and kit contents looked identical to the proper Gore ones.

jasonm945
    Free Member

Flying Snake no good?

STATO
    Free Member

jon, do you think that means they will continue to be available only as SRAM or will those be discontinued also?

antigee

prepared to be proved wrong but replaced a set of gore ride on’s which wasn’t too impressed with and nearly went back to el cheapo and regular replace bought the SRAM product in a sale and thought the outer a much better proposition and would say v happy with and would buy again- I ride in all sorts of weather – might just be I got better at fitting

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Gore sealed ride on gear cables’ is closed to new replies.