Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • gordon murray T-50 F1 beater.
  • wobbliscott
    Free Member

Well I guess one is for fun and one will be wrapped up in shrink wrap and tucked away in an air conditioned garage somewhere never to be seen or enjoyed as an investment. Shame.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I wonder how many have gone to enthusiasts and how many to investment buyers

kerley
    Free Member

Given the price, the short supply and the potential investment based on the what F1 prices have done I would say it will be 100% investment buyers.
    Probably could have made the car drive like an Austin Maxi and those buyers would have still bought it.

Speeder

IF it could do what the F1 did there’s no reason at all not to drive it.

Not the best looking car ever but if I had the funds available I’d have 1 (or both) in a heartbeat. Nothing comes close to the purity of design and engineering.

Harry_the_Spider

Cars don’t really do it for me and I thought that the T.50 looked a bit daft with all of the bits hanging off the back, but the T.33 is a very nice bit of kit. I especially like the attention to detail: The lights, the luggage, the air box etc…

matt_outandabout

Cheaper

All things relative.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I love that rear view of the T33. It evokes thoughts of an Alfa Romeo for some reason but when I then look at the 8C or 4C it is not really that similar. Lovely haunches though

thepurist

I ride past his new office on one of my lunchtime loops – still not seen any sign of a car in there though.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘gordon murray T-50 F1 beater.’ is closed to new replies.