Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • GoPro mount for Lezyne Macro Duo – they exist?
  • continuity
    Free Member

Googling hasn’t helped me. I’ve found a few generic ‘out front’ Chinese bits of plastic that are generic and have a rubber band, but as it’s for under my computer mount I’m a little non-plussed about how reliably they’ll stay on for cx/gravel/commuter bike.

Any ideas?

It’s a cylindrical light – but Bigger than those little exposure ones like the tracer.

hainman
    Free Member

I have a Lezyne torch
    Has a wee Gopro style mount under light and it fits on my Exsposure stem cap mount
    Also small enough to fit on the mount on underside of my giro switchblade visor

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

I can’t find the link, but I posted something years ago about me using the stretchy silicon strap from a moon? light to wrap around the body of my macro duo.

It worked great.

Then Blackburn released their ‘central’ light series.
    Each light had a built in go-pro mount and also came with a stretchy silicon mount that could be attached to the go pro mount at the base of the light.
    The idea being that you could also attach the light to your handlebars.

https://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/blackburn-central-300-front-light

Likewise, I could take this silicon strap, and wrap it around the body of my macro duo and screw it down to the go-pro mount.

Maybe you can track one down on eBay….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cheers_drive

What diameter is it? We do 22 and 25mm diameter gopro mounts. 76 Projects

continuity
    Free Member

@cheers_drive

26mm. They look ideal. Knew a 76 order was coming at some point, this is obviously my time

Now if only you’d make a nicer version of the stem topcap mounts for computers that’d be grand. The crap Chinese versions are useless, and the k edge one is like £40 (if you can find it in wahoo and import it).

cheers_drive

We won’t be doing a cap mount version, it’s not a great place for a computer. That’s what The Enduro Mount is for.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘GoPro mount for Lezyne Macro Duo – they exist?’ is closed to new replies.