Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • GoPro hero 3+ black. Any deals about?
  • papamountain
    Free Member

Tough to find any good deals on this. A £299 deal would fit the bill. Wait until after xmas?
    Thanks for any help.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Do you really need the Black Edition? You can get the White for over £100 saving and from what I can tell from the spec it’s plenty good enough for the average recreational use. My brother has the GoPro 2 and the quality of the footage is brilliant and not noticeably inferior to my mates Black. What features of the Black do you want/need to pay over £100 more for?

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

What about the astak pro 3? Looks good

papamountain
    Free Member

Thanks for the link.
    Could probably make do with the silver but A good deal on the black wouldn’t cost that much more + wouldn’t mind the remote.

SOAP
    Free Member

I got aHero 3 black for £249 from sports pursuit.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I got a Hero 3 black for £249 from sports pursuit.

I got a Hero 3 Black in Amazon Black friday for £229. However, the OP is asking for deals on the new Hero 3+…

thegman67

I just bought the 3+ for £249 on eBay.com and had it sent to my mates house in the states He will bring it home on New Year’s Eve

riddoch

Garmin are still doing their 30% off deal with the GARMIN30 code so you can get the Virb elite for £244. OK not a gopro but has better battery life and a screen.

100mphplus
    Free Member

£299.99 classed as a deal: voila

http://www.aquanauts.co.uk/gopro-hero3-black-edition?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=CLuA74zNrbsCFWEOwwodeiQANw

Went to buy that today and it’s gone back up to £359 😥

papamountain
    Free Member

Went to buy that today and it’s gone back up to £359

Indeed it has, bugger 🙁

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘GoPro hero 3+ black. Any deals about?’ is closed to new replies.