Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Gooners letting Ramsey go….
  • buenfoxa
    Free Member

I hope he replicates the devastating form that Sanchez has produced for us
    Worth every penny of his absolutely enormous salary
    Something tells me he won’t be featuring in Ole’s plans for next season

Oh I don’t know, I thought he played well last night!!!!

slimjim78
    Free Member

Sanchez is a square peg in a dodecahedron shaped hole at United. And I fear the wheels coming off the OGS wagon any time soon – the United squad still lack actual leaders, and a settled forward line-up/identity.

Good luck to Ramsey, whatever his actual salary will be, its always good to see Brits perform well abroad – even if they are Welsh.

Cletus

Sanchez is a square peg in a dodecahedron shaped hole at United. And I fear the wheels coming off the OGS wagon any time soon – the United squad still lack actual leaders, and a settled forward line-up/identity.

Good luck to Ramsey, whatever his actual salary will be, its always good to see Brits perform well abroad – even if they are Welsh.

Can the wheels stay on until after United play Liverpool please? – I am hoping for big things in that match from our red chums and a Liverpool defeat would be a nice pre cup final treat.

Re. Ramsey I bet he cannot believe his luck but he seems like a guy who will give it a good go in Turin so I wish him all the best. It is a better move than chasing money in China and he should finish with a few trophies to his name.

I am a bit surprised by the amount he will be earning as at the start of the season there was lots in the press about Juve and financial fair play rules being broken (FFP is a crock IMO – just a way of maintaining the existing big clubs in power).

PrinceJohn

(FFP is a crock IMO – just a way of maintaining the existing big clubs in power).

I’m very much inclined to agree with that – you’ll now never get another Chelsea or Man City or even a Blackburn or Leeds to shake up the established order, the rich will get richer & the other clubs will get poorer – you’ve only got to look at the gaps in the premier league table.

handybar
    Free Member

Ramsey was the standout player for Wales during their 2016 cup run.
    Maybe if Wenger had built the side around him rather than buying ozil he would still be in charge.

granny_ring

Maybe if Wenger had built the side around him rather than buying ozil he would still be in charge.

Kind of agree with this.
    Wonder how many millions it’ll cost to replace him or will we get a bargain basement player…?

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Gooners letting Ramsey go….’ is closed to new replies.