Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Google wants to control my computer!
  • wingnuts

Just had this update window pop up.

‘Google update wants to control your computer’ and then some guff about automatic up dates and accessibility.

At the very least the could have said please! And they’re choice of language about control smacks of not of keeping my pooter going but a thirst for world domination.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

[google bot not ] take control of computer! install key logger! report back to Nigeria bosses any bank account activity and keystrokes as well as passwords and browsing history [google bot not]

Probably anyway. Hope I’ve not worried you too much.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Google track every little click we make with sneaky tracking cookies then sell the marketing data. Theres a pay per click on nearly everything where somebody somewhere pays some money and google get it.

wingnuts

Not worried! Just thought it it was funny (in a laughable way) really. If any Nigerian could find any money in my accounts at this time of year I’d happily invest in releasing his millions for a 40% share.

DezB
    Free Member

Google track every little click we make with sneaky tracking cookies then sell the marketing data. Theres a pay per click on nearly everything where somebody somewhere pays some money and google get it.

Relevant, how?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Google wants to control my computer!’ is closed to new replies.