Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 97 total)
  • Goodbye May Goodbye
  • Drac

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Theresa, beware the Ides of May!  Is that a knife I see before me Boris?

Let the carnage ensue

Coyote
    Free Member

I’d love to do a little “Friday Dance” to celebrate the demise of a truly nasty, delusional woman. However, the alternative lurching over the horizon is far, far, far worse…

Spud

Damned if she did, damned if she didn’t. Don’t envy her, despite not agreeing with her politics. Ensuing carnage is quite apt..

anagallis_arvensis

Should be happy, just more worried.
    How **** long do we have to wait before any actual real issues can be tackled?

Spud

Indeed, the words ‘industrial strategy’ used when even this week one of our primary industries looks set to fail is somewhat deluded.

thv3
    Free Member

Cheerio Theresa, don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Bye bye Maybe, Maybe bye bye! 😉

mariner
    Free Member

Apparently its JRMs birthday today.
    Just watched her resignation ramble and she appears to think she had be doing a really good job.
    It was labours fault as usual.
    Next.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Let’s hear it for the UK’s second best female Prime Minister!

Drac

Of course there’s apprehension or who is next but she has been terrible. Her speech was totally disillusioned.

twowheels
    Free Member

Tusk’s desparate plea for the UK not to waste the extension was always going to be ignored..

P-Jay
    Free Member

This, sometimes it’s a case of ‘better the devil you know’.

As we going to be offered a centric, pragmatic Tory PM, or a larch to the right and a reactionary blow hard?

In 2 weeks the most bitter and brutal leadership campaign is going to start, as I understand it, it’s Tory MPs who decide initially before the final 2 are put before Party Members, who will likely vote in the most right-wing, euro sceptic, reactionary one of the two. That seems to be the way they’re going.

Raab seems keen, just just called for a 5p cut in income tax and a cap on OAP care costs, pure old-school Tory stuff.

lister

I can’t believe that she ‘loves this country’ but thinks she’s improved things in her time in power.

Utterly out of her depth as home secretary and prime minister.

I’d rejoice more if I wasn’t terrified about what is going to replace her. Dark times ahead.

mogrim

This 🙁

binners

Listening to her speech, its difficult to imagine anyone being more detached from reality. In her own head she seems to think she’s JFK, Obama or Nelson Mandella

She was awful but I’m now dreading who/whats coming next? As somebody put it “Its like Game of Thrones, but everyone is Joffrey”

Spud

Assume too it’ll be the candidate that will continue to (bribe) have the support of the DUP..

P-Jay
    Free Member

2 years, 11 months and 2 and bit weeks till the next scheduled General Election.

Possibly the most important 3 years in UK politics since the Wars.

Possibly lead by an ‘unelected’ PM. If thought negotiating the withdrawal agreement was stressful, that’s nothing compared to the actual post-brexit agreement.

fatoldgit

She had 1 job and failed miserably
    Hung far too long blaming everyone but herself for the failure.

zippykona

While we worry about her successor let’s not forget that she is a truly vile human being.

deadslow

She was in the invidious position that whatever she did, she would be perceived to have failed by most people. Strangely a complete lack of leadership from Corbyn has compounded this farcical state of affairs. I am utterly scared of the current line of future leaders- both red and blue. We are in for a torrid time for the foreseeable future.

piha
    Free Member

Theresa had an impossible job with Brexit and a divided party but her greed for power unsurprisingly blinded her.

A tory party leadership campaign now allows Bojo to out “Farage” the divisive, one trick pony Farage. The ERG & Moggists are taking control and pushing the UK further to the right. I fear we have dark days ahead of us, dark days indeed.

And no credible opposition whatsoever.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

She was completely out of her depth as both PM and Home Secretary. The kindest thing I’ve seen written about her is that she would have made a good Civil Servant.

johnners
    Free Member

A bad Home Secretary and a terrible PM, she chose the conditions of failure early on with her red lines and “winner takes all” approach to the referendum result. From then on the narrative was all “traitors” and “saboteurs” and now we’re here with an unprecedented lineup of the venal and the incompetent vying for the job.

martinhutch

Its like Game of Thrones, but everyone is Joffrey”

Rubbish. Some of them are Ramsay Bolton.

Utter vermin, the lot of them.

andy4d

If only she had hung on another week the headlines would be ‘the end of May’.

Klunk
    Free Member

goodbye and good riddance you odious turd of a PM

scud
    Free Member

i have tried to feel sorry for, i have tried to think that she has had a hard job to do, all i can think is that she put pandering to the hard right element of her party above the people of this country, so:

PrinceJohn

I guess the only good thing is Brexit will destroy her successor who looks like being BoJo

However – what state his destruction will leave the country in is a massive worry.

binners

A fair assessment of her abilities by Matthew Paris

bikebouy
    Free Member

<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>Utterly out of her depth as home secretary and prime minister. </span><span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>I’ll rejoice more know knowing the vacuous vacuum has finally given up.</span>

The Tory’s are now finally dead. Whoever takes her damp seat up will forever flounder and fail, just like she did.

Don’t forget to complete those 43 page expenses claim forms before you hand the keys over.

The remaining bugbear of mine is she will get 24hr police protection and a chauffeur on call 24hrs a day until she dies.

She can now go off and buy more shoes…

Vile woman.

wwaswas

The BBC Pidgin Service (yes, that’s a thing) covers this story brilliantly.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-48393150

Harry_the_Spider

Can’t wait to see the raft of **** that want to replace her.

tpbiker
    Free Member

She was awful, but there is far worse waiting in the wings.

woody2000

You just know that somewhere, in a dark room in Westminster, bojo is spanking himself stupid at the thought, even the merest sniff, of a chance to be PM. Whoever comes next it will just be another **** from the Tory **** factory. Another **** in a bad suit.

BaronVonP7
    Free Member

Has she definitely and categorically, hand on blood pumping unit said she wont be running as a candidate in the forthcoming leadership contest?

Cos, y’know she said stuff and not said stuff, before….

globalti
    Free Member

let’s not forget that she is a truly vile human being.

How do you know? Have you met her? Surely all you know about her is what TV editors have chosen to show you? Would you call her vile to her face if you met her in the pub? People posting scummy comments on social media about people they don’t know is what’s poisoning our society.

She was handed a poisoned chalice and I have a suspicion she was even set up as the “fall guy” for a job everybody knew would fail thanks to every other political leader in Europe wanting it to fail.

dirkpitt74

The BBC Pidgin Service (yes, that’s a thing) covers this story brilliantly.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-48393150

WTAF!! who knew that was even a thing?? (or should that be ting?)

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

The upside is its sounding likely to be Boris, (oddly auto correct want horrors for Boris) who is pretty much guaranteed to piss off the dup in a few weeks meaning no confidence and supply and a resulting in a GE and another bunch in charge of this shitshow.

The downside is its sounding likely to be Boris, (oddly auto correct want horrors for Boris) who is pretty much guaranteed to piss off the dup in a few weeks meaning no confidence and supply and a resulting in a GE and another bunch in charge of this shitshow.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Goodbye May Goodbye’ is closed to new replies.