Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Good UK resource for 29″ tyres
  • bonesetter
    Free Member

Anyone know any UK retailers who keep, or can readily get their hands on a good range of 29r tyres?

(Am trying to locate a supplier of the Continental Survival ProTec, amongst a couple of others)

Cheers

Stoner
    Free Member

not UK and no Survuvals but a good stock and they ship to UK
    http://www.singlespeed.nl/catalog/index.php?cPath=35_24

bonesetter
    Free Member

Great, thanks Stoner – no **** tax either coming from EU

basonjillett
    Free Member

Contact Sam at singular he can get or normally has the best stock and has tested all he sells

Jase

jfeb
    Free Member

singlespeed.nl seem to have a great range but given the weakness of the Pound right now they are not cheap!

bonesetter
    Free Member

Good point on the Euro, and good heads up for Sam @ Singular. Will contact him
    Cheers

bonesetter
    Free Member

basonjillett – Member

Contact Sam at singular he can get or normally has the best stock and has tested all he sells

Jase

Me: “I’ve just gone tubeless and the Kenda Klaw I’ve been doing well with till now wont hold up, so I’m looking for a good replacement for the sloppy stuff”

Sam: “Bontrager! Is what I’ve got to say to you. ACX or Mud X”

I explained that I had both, the ACX’s knobs were not quite deep enough for my riding/conditions and the Mud X I took off as soon I put it on because it looked so thin… He suggested I try the Mud X again as he had been using that all winter F&R.

He also sold me an Ignore he had in his garage which had been mounted but not ridden, on the cheap – so I should be sorted

Nice chap Sam – helpful and sent the tyre out when calling him at 3-30 on a Friday 🙂

ton

chevin cycles are good

ask for mathew.

bonesetter
    Free Member

bonesetter – Member

Great, thanks Stoner – no **** tax either coming from EU

My previous post has been censored by the mods – there’s a 1st – only said t wa t 😥

singlespeedstu

bonesetter you must ride some knarly mud.

Must be different to the mud round this area…….

bonesetter
    Free Member

Oh it’s mad stuff – nothing like it anywhere else 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Good UK resource for 29″ tyres’ is closed to new replies.