Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Good to see the naked bike protest in Portsmouth made the news in Brazil
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

Folha is the equivalent of the Times or Telegraph over here:

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/bbc/928441-ciclistas-nus-protestam-contra-carros-na-inglaterra.shtml

I don’t think I’ll be joining their Brazilian rides though.

On a slightly different track, I had an afternoon coffee with my friend from Leeds, and he had a GT 3.0 made up into quite a nice road bike. We went to the bike shop but it was closed, so at least I now know I have an OK bike shop not too far from where I live. It will still be a few months before I am up and riding though, but one of our trips may be Sao Paulo to Santos, as there is an old road through rainforest (I think that that is what it is) to get there.

ButtonMoon

I felt sorry for the poor kid in the child seat……

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well you have to feel sorry for the seats full stop ay?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I don’t think I’ll be joining their Brazilian rides though.

Must…..resist…..

DezB
    Free Member

Funny that. I live not 5 miles from Portmouth and I had no idea. Shame, would’ve loved to dangle me old chap off the saddle for a bit

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well I know this thread is useless without pics, so for anyone wanting to know about the Brazilian rides : )

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/cotidiano/887926-ciclistas-iniciam-pedalada-pelada-na-avenida-paulista-em-sp.shtml

Note how they say that the Brazilians even braved a cold night of 22 degrees 🙂

ButtonMoon

I’m amazed they were able to show that gorgeous topless blond riding a square wheeled unicycle

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Shame, would’ve loved to dangle me old chap off the saddle for a bit

Dez what if yer button mushroom got bit by a dog though? 😯

And please let’s not bring a child’s face into the equation for God’s sake….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Good to see the naked bike protest in Portsmouth made the news in Brazil’ is closed to new replies.