Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Good Riding Groups In North Yorks
  • Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

I've just heard another injury in my riding group, Injuries, Travelling, Moving etc has seen my local riding buddies drop to one or two,

Any riding groups out there looking for more members?

igm

Where abouts in York are you? I'm up for a ride every so often if you want. Particularly Tuesday evenings at the moment.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Sounds good, I live in York centre and work in Thirsk so quiet easy for me to get about. Drop me an email when you fancy heading out.

igm

Will do. And speak to Richard at Fulford Cycles too he organises rides too – you may end up spending money with him of course.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I'm in Boroughbridge & places like Osmotherly & Swainby are only 30mins away. Don't normally ride in groups but gimme a shout if your'e looking for company.

Recycler
    Free Member

I'm in York too, but working in Garforth (Leeds) so would gladly join the gang – also got a mate who'd be interested too.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I'm in York too, but working in Garforth

Your'e lucky being able to go back to York from Garforth! Moved from there last year thank God!

fishwife
    Free Member

hi

be interested also – work and live in york

often string a few bridleways together round york for an easy evening ride and a beer at kings arms and also further afield. couple of mates who often make it out also so drop me an email – monday and wednesday nights but heading up to sutton bank sunday evening if you want to tag along

cheers
    dave

igm

Riding tomorrow night (Tuesday) – easy 16 miler starting in the car park in the centre of Boston Spa

I'm in Northallerton and have been known to get out and about in the Snilesworth/Black Hambleton and Kepwick area in the evenings.

igm

16 miles – 2 hours – done

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Cheers for all the feedback,

Good to see the many responses.

I think a STW York Area ride is in Order now.

ryan_c

Hey
    just thought i'd get in on this topic, living and working in York, so i'll be up for some group fun 😉
    Ryan

IanMmmm
    Free Member

I live in East Leeds, but I'll come over to York if you organise an STW ride.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Good Riding Groups In North Yorks’ is closed to new replies.