Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Good presents
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ditch the Vedette and the Liefmans and that’s quite the spread!

Orval is lovely !

toby1

What is it with watches?

They are things I like, do you not have anything you like? Must be pretty depressing.

molgrips
    Free Member

Well my daughter got a DVD of Big Knights. It’s excellent fun 🙂

MrOvershoot

seba560 – Member

Does the email in your profile work, MrOvershoot? I think I need to send the point to you.
    Yes, is it sharp?

alpin
    Free Member

the Gf got me a ticket for a comedian. i don’t know who as she crossed out the name and the location on the ticket, but she says i know of him/her (guessing it is a him). the gig is in Berlin sometime in April.

can’t be that many British or American comedians playing in Germany….

means we have to go to Berlin, too, which if it wasn’t for the fact that friends live there and the drugs are cheap i wouldn’t want to go.

other than that not much to report. my folks sent some €€s across to help with the recent move.

we recieved some thermomats (!!!??), a solar clock (ugly as) and a hangy door hook thing (also ugly as).

oh, and some vouchers for some local restaurants from her sister and fella, which was kinda cool.

was a bit disappointed as i got the (almost) B-in-L a remote control car. i didn’t get anything nearly as cool. 🙁

alpin
    Free Member

oh, and i don’t get the ostentatious watch thing, either….

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

iPad mini – bloody fantastic 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

alpin – Member
    oh, and i don’t get the ostentatious watch thing, either….

Are any of the watches mentioned on this thread ostentatious?

I think not.

How about someone with a £4k bike then? Ostentatious? Or just buying something they like, something they enjoy?

Sue_W
    Free Member

Space Hopper 🙂 🙂

Am so chuffed, have been bouncing round the house for the last two days …

Am looking forward to taking it into work as my new way of getting around the office!

boblo
    Free Member

I’ve been working on my very own Space Hopper. Fuelled by Galaxy, Quality Street and plum duff 🙂

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I got one of these!

I also have a sore shin now!

molgrips
    Free Member

my folks sent some €€s across to help with the recent move

Where’d you move to? If you don’t mind me asking 🙂

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Colournoise that looks more like some kind of alien anal probe device than a light-sabre.

I had a Mutable Instruments Shruthi DIY synthesizer kit, shit loads of soldering, yay!

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

CaptainFH,the Vadette was very nice, as was all of them.

mikey74
    Free Member

philbert31
    Free Member

Other half got me an Endura mt500 jacket, Evoc Pac, bobble hat, and I treated myself to a Renthal duo stem!

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I didn’t quite get it on Christmas Day but on Boxing Day afternoon my wife, after trying for the best part of 9 months, found out she was indeed pregnant with our first.

Best Christmas present we both could have ever wished for. (I’m glad I asked for the money off my folks however, I fear I going to need every available penny now)

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well done Sir (and your good lady too)!

colournoise

schrickvr6 – Member
    Colournoise that looks more like some kind of alien anal probe device than a light-sabre.

Bonus! Two presents in one!

It was only a cheap stocking filler, but my 6 year old brain can’t help but make light sabre noises when it lights up as you write – could be awkward at work if I use it to mark student’s work during lessons.

Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)

The topic ‘Good presents’ is closed to new replies.