Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Good morning. It's sunny. Whatcha doing today?
  • scaredypants

I’m going to reassemble my “proper” fs mtb – been in bits since last August (I only really ride it when away on holiday)

spin across the forest later to check it all out; bit of pubbage; hint of gardening round at my mum’s house – all followed by sweet FA 8)

Alex

After riding last three days, I’m ‘relaxing’ with the big strimmer and helping the fella who is rebuilding bits of our fence.

Glad I walked the dogs early. Hot out there.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/UCRhkP]The Amber Bath;[/url] by Alex Leigh, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/VEXqdi]Summer is here[/url] by Alex Leigh, on Flickr

Later the BBQ shall be fired up and cold beer shall be drunk. The perfect pre-ride prep for an all dayer tomorrow 🙂

martinhutch

Set off to get to the Lakes. 20 mins later get a frantic phone call to tell me the (house) cat has vanished. Head for home. Cat, naturally, has strolled out of whatever spot he was hiding in with a shit-eating grin by the time I get back… 👿

Tomorrow, perhaps…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Alex run through that wheat you naughty boy!!

john_drummer
    Free Member

Grey & sweaty here. Hoping the rain holds off so I can get grass & hedges cut

Nipper99
    Free Member

Letting our new rescued cat outside for the first time – been indoors for three weeks, the house smells like a litter tray and he’s going a bit stir crazy.

Before.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/UCSrRR]Freddie before[/url] by james anderson, on Flickr

Now.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/UCSrSx]Freddie after[/url] by james anderson, on Flickr

Klunk
    Free Member

Looks like it’s going to be a scorcher. I woke up at 5 and it was so nice just gone for a walk along the mighty river Nene

Thought that looked local Jamie, just spent 3hrs riding in the nene valley, glad we went early though 🙂

bubs

First time camping with the family. Sweepstake on the key thing we forget?

Jamie
    Free Member

Sweepstake on the key thing we forget?

I’ll go with tent.

Thought that looked local Jamie, just spent 3hrs riding in the nene valley, glad we went early though

Another local! That makes 4 of us 😀

funkmasterp

Driving to Cheshire to pick up our new dog

I’ll be wandering around York with my wife……..and NO kids.

These two combined would make an excellent weekend. Enjoy the weather everybody. It’s now turned glorious here in Macclesfield. A rare thing indeed.

Klunk
    Free Member

Another local! That makes 4 of us

thought it looked like just along from Irthlingborough lock at first but perhaps not.

lunge

10 mile run this morning done, now got some chores to do, then a quick hour on the bike before some beers I reckon. Cracking day.

Alex

That cat 🙂

Alex run through that wheat you naughty boy!

LOL. Always a possibility if the 1 year old lab decides she’s smelt something interesting!

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

It’s a hot one in Shirley today, already 28C according to Wunderground! 😯

A brief break in the shade before I carry on with work, but later on, an extended commute home via Bassett Green Avenue climb (which is so close to being a true cat4 Strava climb, but not quite).

piemonster

@Nipper

Great work with the cat, liked! 🙂

goog
    Free Member

Beer n BBQ 8)

Klunk
    Free Member

it was 20 degrees C at 7 this morning zero wind, don’t think i can remember a morning here quite like it. 50k road ride back for bacon & eggs at 9 in the garden. Going to start cooking lamb kofka soon. Flamming June Indeed ! 😯 😀

yossarian
    Free Member

It’s very, very warm down here on the Kent coast.

Yesterday was pretty hectic, 3 hours of BMX race training, then paint balling, then a lovely walk in the country, then swimming and beer on the beach.

Today is more relaxed – just swimming in the sea later on.

z1ppy

Well done & good luck Nipper.
    Off down the village Fayre in Kinver to bake in the sun, eat too much & generally have a lovely day

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Stuck in the house looking after girlfriend who has food poisoning

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Lovely summer weather & I’ve been laid low with some lurgy where I’ve been coughing up all manner of green stuff for three days,can hardly speak.
    My old FZ750 blew the fork oil out the other month,so I’m stripping & rebuilding the front end. Tyre’s covered in fork oil so it looks like a new front tyre is required..

Tyre’s covered in fork oil so it looks like a new front tyre is required..

mildbore

Got an infection a week ago which had me in hospital, now got 6 weeks shuffling between sofa and bed, so sofa and bed for me

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Strata Bianca on a strada bianca.

Couple of hours on the metalled roads of Salisbury Plain, followed by a cracking lunch.

Going for a swim in a bit. It’s roasty hot. Lovely.

MoreCashThanDash

Woken up by my 10 year old at 4am complaining it’s too hot to sleep.

Got dropped at the velodrome while the rest went to look at the poppies at the Silk Mill and got me a Greggs tuna crunch baguette as my father’s day treat.

Now lazing on the sofa watching the highlights of the last stage of the Dauphines which I recorded and haven’t watched yet.

jam-bo

Early doors session with the Fat dads surf club at watergate this morning.

Jamie
    Free Member

Another early morning stroll.

20 degrees at 6am…lovely stuff.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/rg0uaDh.jpg[/img]

spacemonkey

Scorchio 45 mile road ride this morning followed by cracking deli lunch.

Lawn cut, having a cold shower then hopefully off to local beer festival.

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Good morning. It's sunny. Whatcha doing today?’ is closed to new replies.