Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Good morning. It's sunny. Whatcha doing today?
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Looks like it’s going to be a scorcher. I woke up at 5 and it was so nice just gone for a walk along the mighty river Nene. About 6 miles in now. No idea what I’m going to do later. Maybe more of the same.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Taking the dogs for a haircut, then off to the in laws.
    Down to Mayhem tomorrow, so not entirely a crap weekend.
    Just today.

mikey74
    Free Member

Aston Hill. My brother has a new DH bike to try out, and I have one I haven’t used since November.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    eddiebaby
    Free Member

Cleaning. Ride my bike to Wallingford to photog the Carnival. More bike riding followed by a 20ml round trip to a mate’s pub to hear a band.

funkmasterp

It’s cloudy and very grey here. May take Jr to the Gruffalo Trail at Delamere later, then go stare at nice bikes in twelvefifty shop

gerti
    Free Member

Looking forward to a day in a poorly air conditioned office under fluorescent lights 🙁

sockpuppet

Keeping awake kids happy since 5am.

Driving two hours to a wedding later.

No bicycles today.

Although, I was out for two hours yesterday, and have Monday off: not all bad!

jekkyl

a walk Jamie? a walk?!
    I will be cleaning this morning and cutting the grass and going into the attic and then taking the girl swimming perhaps and then defo Cannock tonight.

vincienup
    Free Member

I’m at work where I’ve been since 5:30am… Same again tomorrow :/

ahsat

Gardening while the plasterer finishes the fireplace then friends round for a BBQ later. Walk with Dad for fathers day tomorrow. No riding but screwed my back yesterday lifting a bucket for the plasterer so maybe it’s a blessing!

mattbee

Working. Got 45 people to abseil down the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth so I’ll be in a platform at 100m baking in the sun all day…

fatmax

I’m co-organiser of http://www.ridetothesun.co.uk so heading to Carlisle and cycling back to Cramond beach (Edinburgh) over night, via a chip shop and cyclorave! 8)

P-Jay
    Free Member

Meeting a mate I haven’t seen in a little while at BPW for a couple of hours this morning.

Play with the youngest in the garden this afternoon.

Back to my hometown for a few beers tonight for my Birthday.

It’s gonna be one of those Ice Cube type good days (very few AKs in Cardiff thankfully).

kennyp
    Free Member

Edinburgh – St Andrews LEPRA charity ride for me.

Markie
    Free Member

Driving to a hamlet near Cirencester to help my folks clear the house of a friend of theirs who recently died age 100. Will be taking bikes for Jr and Mrs M. Already have the picnic prepared. Yay summer!

Drac

Pub all day hopefully get a spot in the beer garden.

Jamie
    Free Member

@jekkyl

People think I’m joking when I say I don’t have a bike. 8)

Bregante

I’ll be driving up to Carlisle to see Fatmax later!

Drac

People think I’m joking when I say I don’t have a bike

I have a few bikes but do loads of walking, never ride the bikes at all really.

theotherjonv

building a shed.

I was hoping it wouldn’t rain, but didn’t particularly ask for this either.

Just waiting to get wood as we speak.

It was sunny in Derbyshire until I got out of bed for a coffee and contemplation of a bike ride – looks like it’s going to piss it down now 😡

dumbbot
    Free Member

No it’s not sunny, it’s never **** sunny in the west of Scotland. My freehubs broke, Yodel are ****.

Might go drown some puppies later.

Pook

Get the lawn cut, fill the paddling pool for the kids, get the BBQ going. Sea bass today, meats tomorrow. Maybe sneak a Father’s Day ride in too

Houns

Sat in garden drinking a brew and eating Aldi chocolate granola (it’s addictive, good job it’s healthy right?)

Off to Nans later to do her garden. Just had a lovely 8 days away in Glastonbury and Woolacombe so need to burn off all the vegan food, beer, cream teas and Pimms

scandal42
    Free Member

My mum and dad are in Western Scotland on holiday and the weather has been drab.

Still, I can at least send them morale boosting photo’s of me drinking beer in the beautiful sunshine later

welshfarmer

I will be making hay while the sun shines. Got 20 acres down and ready to bale this afternoon. Just need to nip to town (40 mile round trip) to grab a new hydraulic pipe after one burst last night. Then 4 hours of tedding, 2 hours of rowing up and who knows how long baling. Thank heavens for Aircon

piemonster

Driving to Cheshire to pick up our new dog

spekkie
    Free Member

Lazy morning followed by lunch at a Fiesta in a nearby village.

It’s been mid-30’s here all week and will be the same today.

Mornin! It’s glorious here. I’m off on this HTN Club Ride

boblo
    Free Member

No boik Jamie? You sold the TCX?

Mrs Boblo and I are out tandeming to the flesh pots of Wymondham windmill – a 70 miler for us on (ahem) road.

Did my chores yesterday. Finished cutting the hedges; 12 hippo bags to the tip with the cuttings and many scratched appendages/fcksu etc. Grass cut, boiks fettled, now time to ride 😉

wilburt
    Free Member

Sorchio here..I’ll be painting the soffits and windows on the back of my house.

(This new water based exterior paint is awesome btw. )

Take the dogs out later then something nice for tea. Its a tough life.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Going surfing.. Then maybe a bike ride if I’ve got the energy later.

siwhite
    Free Member

Stuck at work. No windows, but I have a CCTV camera so can see that it’s sunny outside.

On the plus side, I finish at 2pm.

Superficial
    Free Member

Looking after the boy, so no bikes, but just heading out for a walk over higger tor. Should be good as long as there aren’t too many tantrums (he’s almost 2 so is quite strong willed at the moment).

The paddling pool is warming in the garden for later. Should be good.

jekkyl

Jamie, it’s a nice day and it’s only just past 9. Go out and buy a bike today!!

Jamie
    Free Member

Would love to, but have a spot of gardening to do now 8)

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’ll be wandering around York with my wife……..and NO kids.

It’s my birthday tomorrow and we’re on a child free weekend away.

Just polished off a massive full breakfast. Life is pretty good today

theotherjonv

Got wood. Now watching the Lions and then I’m going to work on my erection.

Jamie
    Free Member

Got wood. Now watching the Lions and then I’m going to work on my erection.

But after that you’re going to have a ****, right?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Had most of the day shuttling at mt stromlo channeling peaty 09 so chilling out watching the lions now and sessioning a local dh track tomorrow.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Good morning. It's sunny. Whatcha doing today?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts