Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Good GPS watch for strava/komoot?
  • andykirk
    Free Member

I recently bought a Garmin and couldn’t believe how bad the user interface was. It’s like a really cheap over-complicated version of Android/ Windows from 20 years ago, only worse. I sold it and bought a Polar, which I love. Polar appear to have actually put some thought in to ease of operation and the design.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’m on my 4th Garmin now, never really had any issues with the UI. Once activities are set up, data fields etc populated, it’s pretty much one touch stuff. VA, VA3, VA4, I’m not sure I’m gonna like the fact the instinct solar is button operated, as I like touchscreens, but I’ll get used to it fairly quickly. 😁

DickBarton

Anyone know how to contact Garmin about a watch service? Got an original Vivoactive and I reckon the battery needs replaced, so would like to find out cost…unsure how to do that though as their customer service section seems to stop working for me after I enter it.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.