Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Good campsite near BPW
  • rascal
    Free Member

Any go-to or must avoid nearby for post-ride R&R?…pub nearby ideally.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Merthyr Tydfil premier inn. I’ve thought about camping many times after a bpw session bit just can’t bring myself to do it for the little bit it saves money wise. That’s obviously if you get booked on early.

rascal
    Free Member

But Merthyr is a total shitehole…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wrightyson
    Free Member

But the premier inn isn’t in Merthyr town, and it has a pub on site, hey we love camping and do it regularly but that prem inn hits the sweet spot for convienance after or before a long day at bpw. You asking on the whyte Facebook group also btw?

zilog6128

IME the Travelodge is a way better bet, about 2 mins further away but much better choice of grub around e.g. 2 for 1 meals at the Dragonfly and mcD for brekkie!! Managed to get a room for £40 ish in the past too when booking in advance which is pretty good between 2 or 3!

TheBrick
    Free Member

Car pack outside the cinima.

senorj

I stayed here a couple of years ago..

Home

About 45 min from bpw, we did afan the day before. They have a “wilderness*” bit that is ace and a traditional camping/ caravan field.
    *loads of middle aged men with big knives…and a few kids getting wasted.
    What more could you want?

rossburton
    Free Member

I’ve stayed at the Grawen Caravan And Camping Park (Cwm Taf, CF48 2HS) which is just a few minutes from BPW,
    http://www.walescaravanandcamping.com/. I not exactly a huge camper but it seemed to tick all of the important boxes for me: clean and plentiful showers and toilets.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Good campsite near BPW’ is closed to new replies.