Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Good bivi spots nr Peebles
  • NZCol

It looks like I will be in the vicinity of Peebles tomorrow evening on my bike with full gear, anyone got any good spots to spend the night discretly. I’ll be riding back up to Edi Sat AM.

scruff9252

Can’t think off the top.of my head, I think the bothy in minch moor has been shut. The capital trail goes down that way and many folk bivy in the Tweed valley I understand. That could be a starting point of your research..
    ?

scotroutes

Meldon Hills. There’s a nice descent into Peebles.

Cloich Hills will be en route from Peebles to Edinburgh and you’ll find a nice spot before you enter the woods above Romanno Bridge

NZCol

Thanks chaps. Had planned CT route but am a bit short of time to do the full loop

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Hels will be along in a minute, accusing you of being a tight bastard and not supporting the community! 😆

BoardinBob

Hels will be along in a minute, accusing you of being a tight bastard and not supporting the community!

😆

NZCol

I’d expect that the chippy will receive some income from as will somewhere that sells bottles of red wine. Then I’ll pitch my tent in the village green and do a shit in a bin. Or something.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Good bivi spots nr Peebles’ is closed to new replies.