Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Good biking between Innerleithen and Fort William
  • Badgerpoo
    Free Member

Any suggestions on where we could stop off and ride on our journey between Inners and Fort Bill? A GPX route would be most excellent!

There seemed to be several road routes we can take, but I’m guessing some of the roads are less van friendly than others.

captaindanger

I think there is plenty nr Pitlochry but I can’t remember any more than that!

br
    Free Member

There seemed to be several road routes we can take, but I’m guessing some of the roads are less van friendly than others.

How big is your van? 😯

Si
    Free Member

Depends which route your planning and what your after. Most would be natural riding. Ben Lomond if headed up via Loch Lomond. Ben Vorlick or Ben Lawers if headed via Perth. Then theres Dunkeld or Kinlochleven if you want multiple descents in a day. Scotland had choice and lots of it…

arachnidlover
    Free Member

There is always Laggan…………. 🙄

Garry_Lager

Beinn a Ghlo circuit is a xc classic – start from Blair Atholl on the A9. Not a technical route at all, but is nice and remote feeling, beautiful mountain country that is easy to navigate, and a good aerobic effort.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Head west, through Glasgow and over erskine bridge onto A82. About 3 miles off the A82 is Arrochar, park there and hike a bike the cobbler, followed by the allt coire grogain loop. Good day, especially if you get a clear view.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Good biking between Innerleithen and Fort William’ is closed to new replies.