Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • good accomodation near as poss to afan?
  • ragleysi
    Free Member

gonna do an over nighter in wales around the start of december, was wondering if anyone can recommend a good b&b to stay at? comfy, with good secure bike storage, and reasonable? any input gratefully recieved, thanks all, si.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Bryn teg house. Not been for a bit but still seems popular on here.

Stu661
    Free Member

Plus one for Bryn teg house. Very nice place to stay, very helpful, friendly and nice secure storage. The locals in the pub up the road are also really friendly and the pub grub is good.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Another vote for Bryn Teg, if you can get in that is. Great people.

FieldMarshall

Another vote for Bryn Teg here.

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

We’re going at the start of November and my friend has booked a
    Room at Afan lodge which supposedly has bike storage.. Not been yet of course so this isnt exactly a recommendation…!

Zoolander
    Free Member

Queens guest house

chrismac

We always stay at the premier inn in Port Talbot. THey have never complained at taking the bikes into the room aslong as they arent filthy.

cardo

Green lanterns B&B has a restaurant and bar on site too. about 10 mins drive from Afan. made us very welcome when we went there…

Rob_514
    Free Member

All about the lodge. The best place Ive ever stayed with bikes. Amazing food (such good steak), brilliant breakfast and comfy beds. Ohh and a big old plasma in the bar showing biking vids. What more do you need seriously?

ittaika
    Free Member

the queens, as mentioned above.

interesting local pub too =)

abatty

Stayed at Afan Lodge last week. It’s run by MTBers for MTBers. Great reception with help on routes if you want it; food and beer were first class (and I’m picky!); secure bike storage; comfortable rooms etc etc. I’ll be back.

ragleysi
    Free Member

cheers all, thanks fer the feedback.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘good accomodation near as poss to afan?’ is closed to new replies.