Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Going off in Liverpool today!!!
  • timc
    Free Member

Mass police presence in liverpool city centre, at least x10 full riot vans, horses out, dogs out, traffic units out, copters out!!

Google tells me its an IRA supporters march & it would seem they have been met by a large number of opposers & its gone off on the edge of the city centre!

Be interesting to see what the media has to say!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

IRA supporters?

Has no-one told them about the last ten yrs? ❓

timc
    Free Member

sounds like it got violent from local peoples twitter, seems to have calmed down now

project
    Free Member

any more news nothing on bbc or the echo sites.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Nothing to see apparently.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Apparently locals were being asked to “calm down, calm down”
    😉

timc
    Free Member

seems to have had no media coverage, strange!

also notice the large police presence at liverpool courts for the bnp/nf protests against the trial of several rochdale men has had little coverage over last 2 weeks, again x40+ police every day!

good time for merseyside police overtime anyway!

timc
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Apparently locals were being asked to “calm down, calm down”

majority tend to be none locals tbh

project
    Free Member

also notice the large police presence at liverpool courts for the BNP/NF/EDL protests against the trial of several Rochdale men has had little coverage over last 2 weeks, again x40+ police every day!

its 47 that are being prosecuted, for………………….

timc
    Free Member

was on ITV News at 10 tonight, 11 men from Rochdale

croen
    Free Member

AndyP, why? That comment is just sick.

AndyP
    Free Member

It’s a question, not a comment. And there’s a bit of a history of it with unruly scousers.

croen
    Free Member

Ok, it is a question. Why post it though? I don’t normally post messages but what you’ve written is one of the sickest ‘questions’ i’ve ever seen on this site. I just couldn’t let it pass without commenting myself, and I’ve reported it too.

I_did_dab
    Free Member

AndyP – the “robbing the dead” presumably refers to the lies reported in the Sun newspaper following Hillsborough tragedy which were totally discredited in the subsequent inquires. Very bad taste indeed…

timc
    Free Member

AndyP’s comment was deleted before it was quoted which is a shame as it shows his true colours. Shame as its made him look stupid, nobody else.

Id also like to remind Andyp that the men on trial are from Rochdale & the BNP members handing out leaflets had mancunian accents, so people from the area he lives, not liverpool.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Going off in Liverpool today!!!’ is closed to new replies.