Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • GoatLink
  • Cowman

GoatLink

Does anyone have any experience of using one of these with their 42 tooth solution?

Seems alot easier/ cheaper than the one-up cage.

Thanks

warpcow
    Free Member

Got one on a 40t, which I suspect makes a lot of difference in the actual result. I haven’t noticed any difference functionally apart from have to wind out the b-screw a lot and remove one link from the chain. Chainwrap might actaully be better, but that’s only based on a vague idea of what I think it looked like before.

Cowman

Thanks for that.

MadBillMcMad

also available from http://www.lindarets.com/liendechvre/

any idea on postage to the UK ?
    or if it can be orderred from the UK

MadBillMcMad

lindarets postage is $13 for one, $16 for 2, etc….

no idea if there would be import tax.

nixon
    Free Member

You can also buy then from r2bike in Germany, it’s a bit cheaper from there if memory serves me correctly. No worries about import duties either.

warpcow
    Free Member

I got mine from Lindarets, mostly cos I wanted one of their T’s too. It was a pre-order, but it shipped on time and took about a week to arrive with no extra charges.

Cowman

I managed to order one from WolfTooth with no issues on postage costs, they didn’t even ask me for any?!? Nor has it showed up on my invoice. Lets see about customs later.

Will see how it works, ordered a bag of M4 25mm bolts too from ebay just in case, they were pennies and good to have around I reckon.

happybiker
    Free Member

I got one off someone on Pinkbike who bought a job lot. It works as well on a 40t as my RADR cage does on a 42t. Can’t comment on how it works with a 42t.

mlindarets

Thanks Happybiker! We’d love to get UK distribution set up- if anyone knows anyone established with other brands, we ought to chat…

Cowman

So, I got round to fitting this today. Paired it with the Wolftooth 42 tooth.

Have to say its brilliant, took 3 min to fit. No need to take anything apart, minimum (I.e. zero) faffing with the b screw.

Shifts really well in all conditions today, under strain, high torque.

Would buy another.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘GoatLink’ is closed to new replies.