Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)
  • Go with the Flow: Leith Hill video
  • Stopadoodledoo
    Free Member

CF? Not been on that in years mate. More fun to go on Ant's forum and wind up the roadies

grumm
    Free Member

Grumm, you'd be surprised how nice some of the trails are down here, and I speak as someone from your neck of the woods (we were in the apartment next to you in Alpe D'Huez).

Aha, are you the man from Storth? How did you know it was me – have you been stalking me on the internet? :creepy

🙂

bent_udder
    Free Member

I love this thread.

It does need killing, though. Where's Hora to weigh in with a bit of wisdom when you need him?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    duntmatter
    Free Member

I just bummed you all while drinking Ribena. Not because I wanted to. Simply because I could. 😆

Dango
    Free Member

lcj, nice to meet you last w/e mate and thanks for showing us that piece of trail

MrCushtie
    Free Member

It's odd, isn't it? You leave the country for a year and when you pop your head back into the forum to see what's going on, it would appear that half the people riding round Leith Hill like wearing beards, stiletto heeled boots and terrible, terrible music. What's that all about?

njee20
    Free Member

You must have 'popped' back several pages of the forum to find this.

MrSmith
    Free Member

It's odd, isn't it? You leave the country for a year and when you pop your head back into the forum to see what's going on, it would appear that half the people riding round Leith Hill like wearing beards, stiletto heeled boots and terrible, terrible music. What's that all about?

dunno? people do all sorts of things others find odd, that's the way of the world. a bit like people putting loads and loads of badly taken taken self portraits on their flickr site. slightly narcissistic and creepy but just because i find it odd doesn't mean it's wrong.

MrCushtie
    Free Member

Yes, but when there's so much rich and valuable advice herein, it stands out like a flickering beacon, a shining pearl in the firmament of STW. Or the fundament.

MrSmith
    Free Member

true. very true. why go to MBR for 'what full suss for £1500 when Alan who works in I.T. and doesn't like foreign food can give you the lowdown on here.

Viewing 10 posts - 161 through 170 (of 170 total)

The topic ‘Go with the Flow: Leith Hill video’ is closed to new replies.