Go to the Alps… Gwan Gwan Gwan

Home Forum Bike Forum Go to the Alps… Gwan Gwan Gwan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Go to the Alps… Gwan Gwan Gwan
  • Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Going back in a month 8)

Premier Icon nickc
    Subscriber

I’ve just got back from Les Arcs, it was **** ace. Just go, book now, stick some fat tyres on your bike and go. Oh, and make sure sure there are some Vikings staying aat the chalet.

To paraphrase Ferris, If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend it, it’s choice.

Premier Icon Alex
    Subscriber

Vikings eh? Were they lost? 🙂 We’ll be back next year. Which feels like 11 months too late. So much more to explore. Where do you do most of your riding over there? For us getting away from the main lifts and onto the natural trails was the way to go. Except I could Happily ride People/Fluid trail every day for the rest of my life!

Premier Icon nickc
    Subscriber

Went all over, loads of back country stuff, invented a new sport…Biker -ski, it’s shit.

Vikings: Jonas, Jacob, Andreas….weeeeeeeeee! immense riders, weird sense of humour (in a good way)

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

hopefully get out next year, maybe for the mega!

im getting withdrawl symptoms

Premier Icon Stoner
    Subscriber

damn you nick.

meanwhile I was served up for midge supper, got woken up at 2am by 6 valley-scallies trying to nick a boat from the Merthyr sailing club compound, copped an eyeful of half a dozen naturists pendulously descending from Pen Y Fan as I was climbing, and for the last 30 hours have been paralysed with knakered ankles and useless legs.

I think you have by far the better plan for the weekend than me.

God, Id love to temporarily* ditch the family and go back to Morzine in the summer….. 🙁

* honest, love.

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

It’s overrated the trails aren’t that ace and long.

Maybe I need more vikings.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Go to the Alps… Gwan Gwan Gwan’ is closed to new replies.