Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Go Pro copies. What's good?
  • Cheezpleez

I’d like something cheap and cheerful but still worth having. There seem to be loads on ebay but I remember there was a thread on here suggesting some were better than others. So …

Is this likely to be any good: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/281673423443?nav=SEARCH

And if not, what might be?

Ta

Cheezpleez

Ah, thanks. That’s what I was looking for

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wysiwyg
    Free Member

Banggood is the site to save reading all that.

stumpy01

I had a thing pop up on Facebook yesterday for a Chilli-Tech Mini Cam Pro that’s on promotion & looks OK.

Basically, one of their cameras for £39.99.

Dunno what the accessories/fixings are like – they might be compatible with GoPro fittings?
    There’ll be reviews somewhere….

http://action-cam-pro.com/mini-cam-pro-promotion/

Quite tempted to get one.

stumpy01

^^^^Just done some digging & that camera doesn’t accept GoPro mounts.

BUt from their FB page, it looks like their ProCam does & they are also doing an offer on that (an extra £20), which isnt’ mentioned on the promotion page, weirdly.
    Their FB page mentions ‘upgrading’ to the ProCam so perhaps you can upgrade as part of the checkout process. It’s not that clear to be honest.

kwack
    Free Member

I picked up a Toshiba Camileo X-sports for £80 on ebat.. brand new, A blatant gopro rip off. Seems like Toshiba wanted to get in on the action, didnt get much luck so there seems to be a few about on ebay, amazon etc going cheap.

In terms of mounts, there are loads in the box, helmet, handlebars etc. Only difference being in teh buckle mounts where the Toshiba ones doent fit Go Pro ones so I have bought a few cheap buckle mounts om ebay.

Footage taken so far looks good

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Go Pro copies. What's good?’ is closed to new replies.