Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 632 total)
  • Gnarpoon T-shirts
  • dirkpitt74

Order #104 – great work.

gnusmas

Bikebuoy – replied to your pm. Thankyou very much.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Pleasure, #106.

Wear with pride 👍🕺

mechanicaldope

Woken up to 101 orders of 114 t-shirts. Blimey this is going to be some operation!

I hope this T-Shirt business you have set up is something you can properly dedicate your time to and aren’t trying to run it while holding down another job. That would be a recipe for disaster.

andybrad

ordered

LittleNose
    Free Member

ordered

AlexSimon

mechanicaldope – tsk some people just want me to fail. You don’t deserve my t-shirts!

simondarlo
    Free Member

Ordered mine. Not sure what size to order so went for XL. Figured I’ll grow into it

AlexSimon

I think we’re at 128 t-shirts now!

I thought 40-50 was going to be a stretch!

[Order the STW Gnarpoon t-shirt here: https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/gnarpoon-t-shirts/page/5/#post-10539562 ]

philjunior
    Free Member

I look forward to berating you on FB in 6 months’ time.

docrobster
    Free Member

Northwind

This is like the EU petition

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

This is like the EU petition

You mean all these people will sign up for it but not get anything? I think that’s the other threads

AlexSimon

I look forward to berating you on FB in 6 months’ time.

The dream!

AlexSimon

Well orders are only trickling in now, so hopefully everyone who wanted one has got their order in. If not, you’ve got until Sunday midnight!

[Order the STW Gnarpoon t-shirt here: https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/gnarpoon-t-shirts/page/5/#post-10539562 ]

Poopscoop

Can’t wait to get mine. I’ll be wearing one of them on the bike during the summer. Tech clothing be damned.😊

mechanicaldope

Guys, I think we have a problem here. I was a bit concerned that my t-shirt hadn’t arrived so started doing some digging on this “Alex Simon”. Thought we could maybe get some kind of lynch mob together and go rough him up or something. Turns out he’s been lying to us. He’s only a bloody aussie MMA powerlifter! How’re we meant to string him up? We’ll be like flys headbutting a windscreen!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.geelongadvertiser.com.au/sport/afc-22-australias-strongest-man-alex-simon-set-for-ultimate-test-in-the-australian-fighting-championships-cage/news-story/03712bbb668d54750bf2f92b9a66d2e7

AlexSimon

It’s almost like looking in a mirror mechanicaldope! Imagine someone on the opposite side of the world with the same name and build!

This is the next round of t-shirts.

Crikey – I’ve just looked – he is 3 times my weight!

tomhoward

It’s almost like looking in a mirror mechanicaldope! Imagine someone on the opposite side of the world with the same name and build!

I have a similar issue, apparently there is a pro wrestler by the name of Tom Howard. I’m sick of people coming up to me, asking for his autograph…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Howard_(wrestler)

Northwind

Think yourself lucky, people are always sending me bills for storm damage to their roofs

Poopscoop

@mechanicaldope

Been a couple of days since I placed my order too.

Still no t shirts even after repeated messages to Alex down in Oz.

Typical shoddy/ work shy attitude you would expect of an MMA power lifter.

I’ve told him in no uncertain terms that if he ever ventures to the UK that he had better watch his back. I can throw stones from quiet a distance and I can run away pretty fast too.

Looking like a PayPal dispute is the only option left.

#ScammedByAlexThePowerLifter.

drew27
    Free Member

Phew – just made it! #120!

AlexSimon

And we’re done!
    A cheeky early morning order makes it 121 orders for 135 t-shirts at first count.
    I’ll update when I’ve got the data out and into excel.

bikebouy
    Free Member

👍👍🏆

damascus
    Free Member

👍 Thankyou

AlexSimon

For number-lovers!

So Military Green just edged it over Charcoal Grey.

edd

👍

AlexSimon

11 are going abroad

jeffl

Doh managed to miss out on this. Top effort though 😀

AlexSimon

It’s been open an entire week!
    Anyway – the shop is open if you want to place an order quickly – someone just messaged me asking if they could squeeze in.
    I’m sending the order off in about 20mins.

I’ll have to manually edit my database now – fingers crossed it doesn’t go wrong 🙂

mechanicaldope

I’ll have to manually edit my database now – fingers crossed it doesn’t go wrong

Ah… laying the groundwork to place the blame on someone else. Good work.

jeffl

Right. Just placed the order for two t-shirts. If I’ve missed the boat just add my £20 to the charity donation. Cheers. Jeff

Blackflag
    Free Member

Alex Simon: Where’s my damn tshirt??? All ive had from you is some lousy frame with weird geometry. Sort it out!

AlexSimon

Got it jeffl

jeffl

Great, cheers Alex 👍

AlexSimon

Update: Tees will be with me 10th April

funkmasterp

👍🏼

cb

bugger, missed this?

AlexSimon

cb – the minimum order is 20-tees, so if I see enough ‘bugger, missed this’ posts, I’ll open the shop again for some more orders. But for now, I’ve got my hands full getting these 141 out.
    I did consider ordering some extras, but the spread of colours and sizes made it unfeasible.

teethgrinder

If CB needs an XL in black, he can have mine – I ordered a green XL as well.

Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 632 total)

The topic ‘Gnarpoon T-shirts’ is closed to new replies.