Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 632 total)
  • Gnarpoon T-shirts
  • AlexSimon

I’ve just part-shipped the grey, navy and green t-shirts that had previously been on hold pending the arrival of the black t-shirts.
    Orders #29 #46 #95 #123
    Sorry I didn’t do this sooner – I thought it would be a super-quick job to get the black ones done.

jeffl

👍

teethgrinder

Just got in from work to find mine waiting.
    Love it! And thanks for organising this.

Happy to sing you a couple of quid more for postage for the second one

AlexSimon

Update for outstanding orders

Apparently there was some reason why the order was not processed.
    Why they can’t pick up on these things, I have no idea. Unfortunately, they seem like the kind of company that only action things when you’ve managed to catch them on the phone.
    Anyway – day before yesterday, they gave me a new date of 31st May delivered to me.
    The t-shirts from Gildan are arriving with them on Tuesday.

Let’s hope this is the last of it.
    Looking forward to putting this project to bed!

philjunior
    Free Member

Looking forward to getting my T-shirt, hopefully before Sick! go out of business. Looking marginal with today’s news about them… Anybody care for a wager?

jeffl

Just to say I received my t-shirt the other day. Large fits a slightly lumpy 6’5″ freak.

Cheers Alex.

big_scot_nanny

Alex, life would be boring without these little challenges, we all appreciate your efforts 👍

AlexSimon

Here we go again!

All 38 outstanding t-shirts were received last night.
    There was one error by me and one error by the printing company (although I should have spotted it on their quote).
    But we’ve managed to substitute other colours with agreement from the customer, so fingers crossed that they work out ok.

They are all now boxed and at the post office awaiting processing.
    Hopefully they’ll be arriving Tuesday or Wednesday for UK orders.

Once I’ve got a full bill and haven’t received any complaints, I’ll issue full accounts and make the donation to Mountain Rescue.

AlexSimon

oh – and there are a handful of Medium Black t-shirts left over (and maybe one size S).
    Once things have settled, I’ll put the individual t-shirts up on the shop for purchase and clear the decks.

tomhoward

Now, where did I put that ‘like’ machine gun pic…

Ah! Here we are!

tthew

Can I order a 7xl one in red please?

(only joking, well done AlexSimon. Top bloke)

vondally
    Free Member

Hi if there are any large going I will have another, original one is a great fit!

AlexSimon

No large left vondally I’m afraid.
    The original mixup transposed the sizes downwards – so I have too many S and M.
    I think there’s one XL Grey left, but I’m not selling any until most orders should have been delivered, just in case someone needs to swap, or I got something wrong.

vondally
    Free Member

No worries and thanks for the hard work!

benpinnick

How do we get them again Alex? My gnarpoon tee has generated some interest in sunny Girona so I think I need to add another to my collection.

AlexSimon

None available right now.

I have a few left over that I will put on the shop when I’m certain there aren’t any errors or non-deliveries. 7x Black M, 1x Grey XL and 1x Ladies Blue M.

Then it’s a case of working out if there’s enough interest to do a 3rd run. Minimum quantity that keeps the current price is about 30 tees.

pondo

I must say, with pleasing irony, this would be a great lesson, for those with eyes to see it, on how to manage supply issues and keep your customers up to date and happy. 🙂

Pyro

I’ll happily take a Medium if there are any left once you’ve done your checking!

StuF

Good work, looking forward to mine turning up

rockhopper70

Very late to the party, but that long low slack design is great. Bookmarked in the event these are printed.

grahamt1980

Received mine today, spot on for size and love the design.
    cheers

teethgrinder

Just got mine. Spot on again!

gnusmas

Mine turned up this morning. Navy 😁

Massive thanks to bikebouy for the gift, really appreciate it and I will wear it with pride. And a massive thanks to AlexSimon and minions for sorting, packing and posting.

bikebouy
    Free Member

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Absolute pleasure my friend, couldn’t think of a more deserving person to proudly wear it 😎🥳🥳🥳🥳

Riksbar

Mine arrived today. Thank you for your efforts, 2nd the like cannon! I’ve just noticed the Ill Wind logo as well😂

AlexSimon

Oooh – I didn’t expect any to arrive today. Good stuff!

riklegge

Received mine today too, thanks! Cue my son asking over dinner “is that bike upside down?”

Oblongbob

I got mine too. Looks great! Thanks a lot AlexSimon

weeksy

I’ll have a M if any are spare matey.

StuF

Got mine – looks great, thank you for all your hard work.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Got mine yesterday thanks – when is the next design being voted on?

philjunior
    Free Member

Mine may have arrived, but I thought it was a book ordered for my son’s birthday so I haven’t opened it! Now kicking myself.

AlexSimon

philjunior – if it was a slim roughly a4 box with cellotape tape on the bottom edge and corners only, then you’ve made a terrible mistake 🙂

Earl
    Free Member

I’ll be keen for med when they come up. When you say shop do you mean the classifieds?

AlexSimon

Hi Earl – no, I made a quick webshop at this address http://thingswelike.org/stw-tees/ (nothing for sale at the mo). I think it does stock control, so I can sell exactly the sizes I have left. Haven’t tried it though.

I guess if people are trying to reserve them on here, what I’ll do is send out a PM to those who said they wanted one, but I think the only way to do it is first-come-first-served on the shop otherwise it becomes a very manual process.

tthew

I’m wearing mine while running the signing in for a roadie bike race this evening. I’ll report back on the reaction it gets.

AlexSimon

Bugger – just seen that stock control is a £18/month add-on.
    I guess I’ll find a more manual sales method after all 🙁

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

In that case I’ll take a medium from the spares pile please.

edd

I love mine (first batch), it’s been worn a lot! Thanks Alex

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Bugger – just seen that stock control is a £18/month add-on.
    I guess I’ll find a more manual sales method after all

Given where all this started just sod any sort of stock control and first come first served sales in favour of a roulette method of allocation.

(for clarity I’m not inferring parity between nor impugning the odds of roulette)

Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 632 total)

The topic ‘Gnarpoon T-shirts’ is closed to new replies.